Chapter 15

Your POV

"So.. who are we meeting today again?". I asked Yoongi.

We are both standing in his private meeting room.

"We'll meet my partners in my company". Yoongi said as he checked the alignment of the chairs. ".. They're also my friends".

"Oh okay..". I nodded and and just sat at a chair near me.

We then heard the speaker in the room turned on.

*"They have arrived, sir"*

Then the speaker went off.

I began to get nervous and stood up.

I looked at Yoongi and saw him staring at me.

"What?". I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure that you'll be putting your hair like that?". He asked and pointed at my perfectly bunned hair.

"Why?". I then felt conscious and touched my hair. "What's wrong? Is it messy?".

Yoongi shaked his head, "No. What I mean is---- it doesn't suit you;".

Then I felt his hands snatch the tie of my hair, making my hair fall on my shoulders.

"Yah!". I was about to snatch my tie again. "I spent hours doing this hairstyle! How dare you ruin it?!".

"Like I said, it doesn't suit you,". Yoongi placed my hair tie in his pocket. "Just leave your hair like that. You look beautiful with that hairstyle. You look natural".

I blushed at his words. Then my heart beat raced.

Damn you Yoongi. Why can't you just get away from me so that I won't fall in love with you more???

Then suddenly, we're interrupted with a knock on the door.

"They're here". Yoongi lazily stood up and headed to the door to open it.

I nodded and fixed my hair and skirt.

As soon as I heard the door open, I bowed and welcomed them.

There stood 5 men. I admit that they're handsome though.

"Hey Yoongiee~". An oranged-haired man hugged Yoongi. He looked cute.

"Hello Hyung". A black-haired approached Yoongi. He didn't hugged him but the man bowed instead. He looked pretty young though.

"Hey Wassup!". A blondie patted Yoongi's shoulder. He's handsome.

"Heyyy~". A brown-haired boy body-slammed Yoongi. He looked like my age.

"Yo!". A... I can't describe his hair color so let's just call it orange too.

"Hey guys". Yoongi smiled weakly at the five men.

Then they suddenly glanced at me.

I flinched a bit, feeling awkward.

"Whoah, you got a hot secretary here". The brown-haired man said.

I squinted my eyes a bit because I felt disrespected.

"Oh by the way guys, meet (Y/n)". Yoongi placed his hand in my back and pushed me a bit in front of them.

"H-Hi. I'm Choi (Y/n)". I said and bowed again.

"Hi I'm Kim Seokjin". The blondie said.

"Heyo! I'm Jung Hoseok!". The other oranged-haired said.

"Hello. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you". The black-haired bowed at me.

"Hey.. so, are you single?". The brown-haired grinned.