chapter#1: A what?!

Your P.V.O.

I always love nature the silent is just relaxing, the summer breeze blowing through my face, the birds singing its just to peace full wish i just could stay like this.

"(Y/N)!" I speak to soon. "yes dad?" "Come over here i have something for you!" 'What is it now' i whine to my self as got up i shout back.
"Coming!" As i came down from the tree i saw  my two  best friends "hey! Guys!" I shout while running towards them and wave at me "hey!(Y/N)" said mathias a.k.a danmark at his cheery self holding woods under his arms "you know that your father is looking for you right?"said lukas a.k.a norway in his monotone "Yup i just got the messeage, whats with the woods?" I ask and look at the woods their holding "you will see later when go home" said lukas again in his monotone.

////////time skip//////////

We came home and dad was waiting for us outside the cottage waving at as "so you meet the boys on your way home, did you tell her?" My father ask to the twi "no sir" lukas replaied to dad fomaly "come on,lukas my boy you don't have to be formal you guys have been with (Y/N) since you were kids" yup the brothers are my childhood friends until now, ok back to the topic "so, what are you going to tell me?" i ask as the brothers put the wood on there proper place.

"ok, did you remember the wood carve you did last week?" Oh yeah i forgot to mention that me and my father are wood carver it runs in the family.

"Yeah?, what about it?" I ask "Well can you make it again?" Dad give me a piece of paper as i read. "so...the product as a good sale and...wow! 20 orders...you mean that i have to?" I cut off myself as dad just smile and noded.

"yup, you have a full job on your hands so when will you start and when will be done?" dad was super happy about this.
"Dad still will take me a week or maybe a month" Dad just smirk at me and pat my back hard good thing that i gain my balance.

"Well you need help, how about i'll ask the boys to help you i'm just happy you got your beautiful mothers talent" yeah mom, i never really meet her she died when i was born but dad said shes  a wonderful woman and i have her talent of wood carving wish i could meet her.

"Fine, i'll start tomorrow but i need to buy same things to begin with it" i said to dad "sure, i'll give you the money to tomorrow while now i'm going to ask the boys to help you" i smile at him fo a second and he was going to the boys house/cottage.
"Man this is going to be a busy month".

|||<<<<<<<<●●●●●●>>>>>>>|||

Yay!!! The first chapter!!!

Hope you like this  chapter!!! So far so good!!!...(☆u☆)