chapter#7 miss as kids

Sweden's/berwald's P.O.V

As me and (y/n) walking to the park i can't stop blushing then i saw an ice cream stand. "You want some?" I ask her pointing at the ice cream stand.
"Sure, i'll pay" she said with an cute smile that i always love.
"No, i'll pay" i said walking towards the ice cream man.

After i order ice cream for both of us (y/n) is sitting the bench waiting for me.
"Here your favorite" i said to her holding out the ice cream. "Wow, its (favorite flavor) you know me very much ber. Thank you!" She cheerd like when she was little. "Your welcome".

/////skip the-a time///////

Time past and me and (y/n) are walking at the side of the lake.

'I have to tell her what i feel or keep quite and let someone take her away' i tough to myself.
'No i will going to tell her today'

"Ber. Are you ok?" She ask me i just nodded 'what now i'm nervous as hell'.
"Do you still remember when we were kids?" She sadenly said "we were free and not afraid to have fun?" I just nodded.

~flash back~

"Ber! Ber! Look!!!" Said the little (y/n) happy holding a bread fiding ducks "they are all eating the bread...wanna try" she give the bread to me.
And feed the ducks "you know what, i wish we could stay like this forever" i look at her the wind was dancing with her hair and her eyes shine while looking at the lake with the sunshines...shes the one i felt peace and love.
"Stay like this free and happy with out a problem,
Do you agreed?" She look at me and i just look away and nodded.

"Say ber. I want you to promise me something...
That your always be right by my side, promise?" She said putting her pinky out
With determination on her eyes.
"Promise?" She said it again. I put my pinky out and put it on hers "promise" i said and i look at her. She...shes crying and i panic but she hug me before do something.
"Thank you" she wisper to me And i hug her back.

~flash back ended~

"Yeah" i muttered more like wisper "hehe...good and sorry" she said i was shock why she was appoligasing.
"I'm sorry if i'm the one who broke the promise...and could not be there of you" she said look down at her reflection at the water and then she was crying.
"(Y/n)?" I said walk toward her but she wipe the tears and smile at me with red face. "Can you forgive me?" She said with hope on her eyes. I alway forgive her and it not her fault that promise is broken its meant to be broken its ok but when i see her crying i can't stand it and see her like that it broke my heart i care about her even we rarely see each other its fine.

"No need to appoligize" i said putting my hand over her burning cheek with tears stain . "Its not your fault...ok so please stop crying" she nodded and wipe her eyes "(y/n) listen ...i-i a want to tell you something" she nodded again as a respond "since we were kids i have this feeling that i can't understand...fine will tell you that i-i love you not as a friend but as a special person in my life and i jus-" i was cut off when (y/n) kiss me on the lips and pulled away. "I was going to say that but you beat me to it...i love you too so very much!" She said i was very happy but she can see it in my eyes and my tomato face i kiss her again and pulled away "so we are?" "Yes!" I was the happy person in the world that i have my childhood no my dream girl to be my girlfriend.

/////////♥♥♥♥/////////

675 words. Yeah you finally kiss the man of you dreams!.
Well you think it the end well think again!.
See ya at the next chapter!. Stay awsome!.