chapter#8 nature's gift

P.O.V

Its been a month (y/n) and berwald is having the time of thier life even the project they did was a saler with the help of her friend of course and since her father know that they are finaly a couple he was happy to know.

Today the two love birds are walking at the forest hand in hand talking about life. They stop at the center full of flowers (y/n) run ahead leaving berwald behind looking at her with love and care, he is happy that he got the girl of the dreams who he fully love, she feel the same way too. Her hair it dancing with the wind while sitting down at with the flowers feeling at peace with her one and only, berwald sit next to her smiling at her beauty.
"Thank you berwald" she saddenly said to him "that you show me love ever since that day, thank you" she look at him with love and he look at her and said "no thank you for every thing that you accepted me to be your lover" he said holding her hand with care "you are the gift of nature the flower that blooms in the spring" he said then they kiss lovingly and pulled away looking at each others eyes and thier forheads touch together and said "i love you berwald" she said "jag älskar dig (y/n) forever" and they kiss again.

They stay to watch the sunset.
They're forever in love, will be forever living and heart will forever beating of love and peace.

      ~~~~THE END~~~~

///////♥♥♥♥♥/////////

316 WORDS

Sorry if its short.
This is the end of the book i hope you guys enjoy it.
I know there are errors and things but hey i did my best. So i hope i make more stories in the future.
Soooo not to take this long.

THANK YOU. BYE!~

Sweden X Reader.  Gift of natureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें