Chapter 1: FIRST MEETING

********************************************************************************** 

HELLO MY DEAR READERS. THIS IS YOUR AUTHOR WELCOMING YOU TO A WORLD OF LOVE....HOPING TO SEE YOU SMILE BY THIS STORY..

@bangtankimmy

**********************************************************************************

Where I am now...whose mansion is this...is this a mansion or a palace...and why I am wearing a white tuxedo...I didn't even remember having one...wow this really a classic house...if Ming will know that I been here he will surely be jealous...but what I am hearing right now as if someone is playing a piano...yes there is really a man that playing music...his back is facing me so I could not see his face so I decided to go near him so I can ask his name...

''hey'' ''who are you'' and the man slowly...slowly turns his head into me...but.....but

Bogsh...bogsh...bogsh..

''huh?'' what is that sound the man slowly walks in another door..

''hey don't leave me in here..''

Hell what is that sound....

Nooooooooooooooooo........dont leave me....

Grrrrrrr...grrrrrr.

Who the hell disturb my dreams....

''young master...young master... Please do open your door now...'' I scratch my head as slowly gets up from my bed and open the door...

''yes...P'cham...'' I am still grumpy because that unfinished dream but I can't be bad to my nanny.. yes my nanny P'cham....

''you were shouting so I rush in here.. I am worried on what happened to you?'' she look at me worriedly..

''it is nothing P'.. I just had a bad dream..'' I apologetically answered here..

''alright...but aren't you gonna prepare for school, huh..''

Ooh right school.....bbam... it's 7 in the morning already... my first class is 8:30 am so I still have a little bit of a time to prepare...

''thanks...P'...'' I smiled to her and ''I am gonna prepare now...''

''okay your breakfast s already prepared so be quick so that you will not be late..''

''okay P''' and I closed the door after P'cham leaves me...

In case you were wondering why I still have a nanny even if I am already old.. well not that old though I am already in grade 11 in my senior high years...well let's go back to what I am still explaining my nanny took care of me since I was born my mom died when I am still in grade school she died because of an incurable illness. Apart from my nanny I also have my dad and an elder brother so that makes me the baby of the family. My dad did decide not to be married again me and my brother is already enough for him besides he is truly in love with mom and he is also busy taking care of our business. My family owns hotels, restaurant and etc.. so it is predicted already that my brother will take up business except me well I don't have a heart in business.. My brother is an in born business man.. he is in college now and he is schooling abroad... so I am alone here at our house.... Ohhhh I forgot to introduce my name to you all I am Wayo....smart and handsome....intelligent and.......