CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6...

*********************

I know you've waited for me and I am sorry that I take this long to update due to an unplanned chaos that I experienced in my work...I am so sorry that I even think of ending everything that I've started...and be lost...but due to your undying support I came back and started slowly again I hope you understand my ups and down....

And I want to thank 2moon the series for giving the positive lights in my darkest days...

I learn from what I experience that you should let go of the past in order to move on and you should not care to everyone's thinking as long as you do your work...

So my dear readers.....HALLLLO....ILOVE YOU ALL...

I hope you like my little gift...

*************

I know I am still not emotionally okay but I need to go school this is the start of the one month celebration of our school foundation day...

I need to attend to my soccer practice I play soccer with Ming before so I know I can play a little...I walk so fast when someone shouts out in the school Corregidor...

''hey shorty.... Why so fast...''

I halted and wait for him he is still handsome as ever...

''are you calling me?''

''yes..''

''why..''

''just nothing....you're going to practice now right...make sure you will do good...'' I wanted to see his face but then I gulp when I saw how close our face are... ''you are so cute...fighting..'' ''see you!!!!!!!''

I touch my cheeks the one that he pinches...oh here is my erratic heart again...

I continue walking till I found my classmates practicing kicking the ball.. I was amazed and put down my bag so I can help them.... I love playing soccer it is one way of exercising also.... After a couple of hours of playing our team captain let us have a break for a short while...so we rested on the bench...I was drinking my water when Ming approaches me...

''you are absolutely good in kicking ball....''

''are you kidding me you're the one who taught me..''

I heard chuckles from my friend...when he asked me something,,,

''how are you are now okay...''

''of course I am okay..''

He was patting my back when our coach calls us for another round of practice...

''okay...we only have a couple of days before our schedule match...Ming you're skills in soccer are superb so I assign you you to be the temporary team captain...'' P' korn said

''Me? But P' I am not that good..'' Ming unconfidently point to himself...soi decided to butt in...

''P' that is a good idea...I know has the leadership...and..'' he cutted me off but I wanted him to show his hidden skills..

''AI'YO....'' He face looks like he wanted to eat me alive but no to no avail...I continued...

''so P' make Ming as a team captain now I know he can handle it....''