CHAPTER 2: CRUSH AT FIRST SIGHT

***************************

Hello everyone...please do enjoy my treat ...gonna update soon..

i hope you will enjoy this one....

Check out my Instagram account....

@bangtankimmy  

****************

CHAPTER 2: CRUSH AT FIRST SIGHT

''thank you very much..''

''you're welcome but please be careful next time...you have a sensitive skin...''said the nurse at our school..

I shyly scratch my head and smile at her....''thank you very much ...i know you were busy so I must go now...''

''okay'' ''take care'' the nurse wave goodbye to me...

As I exited the school clinic and walk my way to our classroom I am super late because of what happened but I can't stop myself from smiling...people might say I am crazy but heck what happened to me this morning is so so like a fairy tale meeting his prince... I continued to walk without realizing that my very good slash evil best friend is waiting for me at the door...

''awhh...'' I scream in pain when give me a knock on my head... ''Ai'Ming what is your problem...?''

''ohh Ai'Yo.... My problem is you... where the hell did your ass go...'' Ming scolds me like my father.. Don't get him wrong Ming really acts like that...isn't he so sweet....

I am deliberating inside my head will I tell my best friend that I found already the prince that I am looking for...or not...when I hear my stomach growled like a monster...

''here you haven't eaten your breakfast...how many times do I have to remind you that you have to eat your breakfast before going to school.. and where the heck did you went I did not focus during the lecture because I am worried of you..''

Awh....my heart ... my best friend always takes care for me...he is always looking for me like his little brother.. Ming and I grow up together... and he knew every little secrets that I have and so do I to him... we are best buds...

''ohh...Ming.. sorry I just met and accident a while ago...so...''

''what ?...where?...'' ming is so worried he examines me and he found out the little bruises in my arm...

''uhm... I am okay now...plus plus...''

''plus what uncle will be angry if he see this one...are you okay now though?''

''oh yes ..see...'' and I stretch my arms in front of him...

''at least you were okay ...so eat your breakfast now...before our teacher will come..''

''okay'' I open the lid of the container and the aroma of the food that Ming ordered for me smells so good... I started eating the food when I remember my prince...did he already eat this breakfast... Did he go to the school clinic too.. Is he a student here too?

I stop momentarily when I feel someone is checking my head... ''hey...''

''I just wanted to check your head because you are just like a crazy one smiling alone...so what happened..'' Ming took a sip of his mango shake and casually sits down in front of me... ''did you meet you prince charming already..''

''oh how did you know..'' I was surprise to his question but then I also realize that it is a trap question...

''ohh..ohhh..oh...so who is the lucky guy...'' Ming teasingly smiles at me..

''hmmp...'' I am embarrassed at my own mistake. Why did I even forget that ming is the master of trapping someone...

''so ..so who is it...? He started to tickle me...

''stop...I don't know who he is..''

''what you don't know who he is...''

I shyly nod to answer his question...

''it is okay..i know you will meet him again''

''really?''

''yes..''

I am happy now.... Just by imagining of meeting him soon...

''so are not going to finish your food now..''

'' I will finish it...'' I smiled at him .. ''ming''

''uhm''

''thank you''

''man you are so chezzy ..Go finish your food now..''

I am always thankful to him because he always take good care of me...I remember the time when Ming found out that I don't have any feeling for girls and I prefer boys than girls he did not ridicule me...instead he supported me... he is open when I shyly praises good looking boys... he does not even scared that I would like him too... because he knows that I don't like him.. I truly respect my best friend...Ming is not ugly contrary to that he is so handsome that 99.9% of my classmates like him...he has a good family background like me... he is also smart and talented...so I will not even ask the girls why they swoon to my best friend because he is 100% qualified to be a bachelor of the campus...

After a long long while.....

''finish your assignment make sure you have find a better partner that will complements your schedule I don't want any late papers ..Please do always remember that...that 10% of your grades will be coming to your pair projects. Is everything clear..''

''yes ma'am''

''ok...see you soon...''

Our president of the class stands up and instruct us...

''stand up''

And we all stand and bowed to our teacher...

''okay take your seats now''

Our teacher got out of our classroom when someone from the sports committee team comes in at our classroom... I am busy fixing my stuff.. When I hear a very familiar voice...that made my heat beat stops...

''hello...''

************************************************

Short update but will continue later....

Thanks for waiting...and I will just remind again that to all the redears this is not a translation but a fan fiction...

See you the soonest....

@bangtankimmy

**********************************************