CHAPTER 5: MY PAST AND PRESENT Pt.2

********

Hello i am back...with an update of course......I am sorry I am late this time....it is because I am so pissed with some variety show....i can't focus. But I know I still have to continue....

Enjoy reading..

@bangtankimmy

*****

I can't find my words oh... where are they now....he is so freaking handsome his eyes can lure you in everything that you want...and heck what I am even thinking....i reach his hands and shakes it ... ''I am Yo..''

He had the softest hands....and he is tall ...he said he is older than me...maybe a year older...I am drooling inside about his amazing features when he ask me something....that pulls me back in reality...

''what are you doing here...'' pha ask me...he looks around....

''me...I just need to pee so I did go to the comfort room and thanks for giving my toy back...''I shyly answered his question... i know I am blushing so I keep my head low afraid that he will see my blushing face...

''oh..your toy..how old are you and you still playing....'' He played with my hair...

''I am still young so I can play... 7 years old is not that old right...'' I look at him in the eyes feeling that I am offended by his observation on me...but when I saw his expression I am surprised that he just laugh at my answer...isn't he weird..

''well I am also into toys...come on let's go to my playroom...'' I was surprised when he took my hand... come on I am not prepared for this one...he lead the way while I am still at dazed by his hands holding mind...there is no malice on here right.... I am still young and innocent to feel this...

I don't know how long my mind is wandering when...I bump into his solid back..

''AWH....my head....''

'' hey you okay ...'' I nod to confirm that I am okay...when he told me that we already arrived at his play room I roam around the play room and I was amazed by his collection...

''you collect toys...?''

''yes...but...I am just alone playing this toys so it is a little bit lonely....'' I know I saw sadness on his eyes...

''why ..you have your siblings right...my brother plays with me when he is around...''

''yeah...I also have a sibling but they are big and they will not play with me because they are old now...''

''I can play with you...if you like..''

''really..?''

I nod to him... I am happy because I am having a new friend....he hug me happily and he introduced me to his collection I just knew that he is a year and half older than me....so we got along well...we play with his toys... when I notice some medical books on the side...

''huh...what is this?'' I took one and scan it....

''ahh...this is a medical books... when I am older I wanted to be a doctor...like my dad...''

''really...you wanted to be a doctor...''

''yes... I wanted to wear white robe also with an stethoscope in my neck...Isn't that wonderful... .''