CHAPTER 3: IT'S HIM MY PRINCE

*********

Hello I am back with a new chapter and this is the new chapter for this day I hope you will all enjoy this one...

Please do check out my Instagram acct. or Facebook acct. for any comments...and suggestions..

@bangtankimmy

**********

I know my world stops just by hearing his familiar voice I hope I am not wrong that it is really him...I slowly raise my head and I don't know maybe because of the energy I just felt that our eyes meet..

But why it is his vision is just roaming around the classroom... did he not see me?....Did he not notice me ...?

''hello everyone we came from the school sports committee...you all know about the incoming foundation day of our school and we are here to get the name of your participants in every games that the committee handles we hope that you will be cooperating...''

Foundation day ohh I remember now... our school's nearing foundation day... and he is a member of the committee that handles the games... gosh.... But...Who is he really?

I am busy thinking of who he is when someone ask something to him...

''P'Pha are there is a question here..'' and the man I am looking at go to his subordinate to answer the queries of one of classmates..

Pha..Pha... that name is so familiar to me but were did I hear that one...

''hey why are so quite in here are you not going to fill up anything in here....'' ming ask me but I am not focusing on what is he is saying my concentration is on him only...why do I not know his name...

''hey...YO...''

''oh...why are not signing anything...''

''me?'' he points to himself..'' I am going to sign on 50 meter sprint but hell I am asking about you?''

''ah...can I just not sign...I am not interested in playing anything..'' I bow down my head while I was playing the signing sheet on my hands...I am thinking to keep it on my bag when someone took it on my hand... ''Hey!!''

''why are you not done on signing this one..are you planning not to participate?''

What that is ....i raise up my head and meet the most handsome in the planet...my whole body is in locomotion now...wait can I do a limbo rock because he is near to me...gosh why so handsome my prince...

''oh..no...I mean I am filling this one I am just finding my pen...do you have an extra pen?''

''here..''

''thanks..''

''what are you planning to play..''

''cheer dance...'' I murmured the simplest task I can think... Ming who is sitting beside me laugh at my answer...i gave him a death glare look...

''what did you say?''

''ahhh.. I am playing soccer..''

''soccer? You?''

''YES!'' I proudly defend myself from his shock expression... does this guy doesn't believe that I can play any a freaking soccer game...

''oh...Good luck then..'' he said his comment while patting my shoulders... oh damn he have a very gorgeous pair of hands...'' well here sign your form now... and see you at the practice...'' he then smiled at me that cause my heart to stop again I even received the sheet while staring at his face .... OH MY GOSH...then you will not expect the thing that I did next me neither I can believe it...

''what is your name..?'' I ask him seriously I don't why ask it gosh....i knew I did ask something stupid because my best friend reaction is so epic and he is holding his laugh...I know if this student will now that I am so stunned of the way he looks plus he is my new crush ..he will be shock to death.... So I continued playing along with my own stupidness..i know he is shock..

''huh?

I scratch the back of my head to hide my embarrassment...

''oh are you asking for his name..'' someone approach us I don't know him so I did not answer him... ''oh... he is Phana while I am Kit..nice to meet you... we are your seniors by the way..

Phana? I only knew one person that has the same name as he... is he ....is he the same person that I know... even Ming is shock to know the man's name...he knows everything about me so... I gathered all my strength to ask his family name...

''Is your family name is Kongtanin..?'' I even cross my fingers to wish that his answer will not be....

''Yes...why?''

What...me and my best friend look at each other and look at him again with the same shock expression..

''why the two of you are shock..'''

Did he not remember me....i wish sooo...

''oh nothing....i will...lll finish this one...so..on..'' gosh why I am staterring now...my heartbeat seems beating so fast...and ming maybe notice it so he pats my back..

''ohhh..P' I will be the one to ass these sheets to the office...my friend here is hungry so we gonna head out first..'' ilook at my friend while he is explaining...

''ohh ..okay..dont forget to pass it ok..''

''goodbye P'..'' he grabs my things and we walk out exiting from our classroom..

It seems like yesterday but how come P'Pha looks like a handsome prince in fairy tale book...

''are you okay...?'' Ming ask me...I did not notice we are now at the canteen..

''yes''

''so are you happy..sad..shock...of meeting him again..''

I look at Ming...I know I can't answer that now... I miss him so so much...that I even cry when I found out that P' will be continuing his grade school years abroad... that was ages ago and meeting him now open up the wounds of my broken puppy love ...when I was young....

*************

Hello...short update for guys.....

Oh our Wayo is sad now....why oh why...

Meeting you soon...

*********