Screams

Blood

Cries

Titans.

That's all that was seen or heard. The cries of those who were dying or had lost their loved ones rang in the ears of those still alive. Every second, the world shook, notifying the people of the titans. Adults and little children alike were being snatched up from the ground and torn by giant teeth.

It will be over soon.

Everyone told themselves that despite the fact they knew there was no hope for them, the future is promised to nobody. Everyone was witnessing hell on earth, blood painted the walls of various building and ran down cobblestone paths like a crimson river.

In a particular home, a purple-haired girl, no older than 11 was cowering in fear. She was Hell's Angel otherwise known as Phoenix Yukimaru. Anyone who saw her now would think they were being deceived by their own eyes, Phoenix was normally so brave and fierce, it was impossible to see her scared yet here she is now crying, shaking, hiding.

"Go away." She cried, hiding under a table, a butcher's knife beside her "Please go away." She cried once more, her begging was in vain, Titans were without intelligence. They did not know how to listen to the mere begging of  human beings, they only knew to eat them until there were none left. That seemed to be their main purpose, their goal in life.

The sound of huge footsteps rang in Phoenix's ears and she knew what was coming.

Death.

The footsteps grew louder till, a Titan appeared at the window, searching for it's next victim. It's eyes landed on Phoenix who released an ear-piercing shriek as it began to reach for her. It's hand went right through the glass window and grabbed her from beneath the table.

"NO!!!" Phoenix screeched, banging her fist on the hand wrapped tightly around her little waist." NO!!!" She screeched again, her feeble attempt at escape was not understood by the giant creature as it brought it's hand out of the window. At this time, Phoenix had lost all hope, she was going to be eaten and there was nothing she could do about it. . . . . . . . .

"NO!!!" Phoenix screamed, practically flying out of her bed. Her scream had grabbed the attention of her family who turned to her, worried expressions spread across their faces. "What's wrong?" Her mother asked, being the kind woman everyone knew her as "Nightmare?" Her father asked, he too was concerned for the wellbeing of his oldest child "Another premonition." Phoenix mumbled, hugging herself. Her parents rushed to her side, asking numerous questions about what she had seen.

Phoenix explained everything, beginning to end, not a single detail left out. "Oh no." Her mother breathed, Phoenix had never been wrong before and this was no time to start doubting her, her father, on the other hand, was not as understanding as his wife. The man slapped Phoenix's back playfully, laughing. "You nearly got me Phoenix!" He exclaimed, still laughing.

Phoenix balled up her fists, angered by her father's reaction "Stop laughing! I know what I saw, we are in danger! Why won't you believe me?!" She exclaimed. Her father never questioned a single word of what Phoenix had ever said to anyone and he chose now of all times to start doubting her.

"Phoenix, look, the walls are impenetrable." Her father started, placing a hand on her shoulder which she roughly shook off, her father decided to let it slide and continued to talk to her "There is no way a sixty meter Titan would just appear and kick a hole in the wall, it's impossible." He concluded

By now, Phoenix was shaking in rage. This man couldn't understand where she was coming from. But something like this didn't surprise her that much, her father is a wall worshipper and wall worshippers put an unlimited amount of faith in the walls, this was one of the many, many things that angered Phoenix.