Previously on Promise Me:

"Who threw that?" She asked, holding up the pillow. All the fingers were pointed at Sasha who didn't notice and tried to think of what to tell her. "I don't know. . . . . . ." She said, trailing off, searching her mind for an excuse, just as she came up with one, she noticed all the fingers being pointed at her. "Backstabbers!" She yelled.

Nobody expected Phoenix's reaction.

Instead of yelling at her, Phoenix threw the pillow at Sasha with such force that she knocked her out. "She's out cold!" Christa yelled, kneeling beside Sasha only to be hit in the face with another one of Phoenix's death pillows.

That was how she put everyone to sleep, knocking them out with pillows.

The bright light from the sun leaked in from the open windows of the girls' cabin. A ray of light settled on Phoenix's eyes, forcing her to wake up. Sighing, Phoenix sat up, rubbing the sleep from her tired eyes, she yawned and stretched, swinging her legs over the edge of her bed, jumping down from the top bunk, landing neatly on her feet with a soft thud.

Her hair was a mess and she looked total sleep-deprived. Who could blame her? After that horrible premonition she had just the night before, sleeping peacefully was not an option. Releasing yet another sigh, Phoenix walked into the bathroom to prepare herself for the day only to come out to see everyone still sleeping.

Out of the corner of her eye, Phoenix caught a glimpse of Keith - who had been so affectionately dubbed Papa Baldy by the cadets- coming to wake them. Phoenix decided to his job for him. Cupping her mouth so as to amplify the sound of her voice, Phoenix began yelling at them to wake up.

"EVERYONE, GET THE HELL UP!!!"

A chorus of groans and "What time is it?"'s from mostly everyone was her immediate response.

"Jeez Phoenix. You don't have to swear all the time." Tiamat whined, still unready to wake up. During the month that had past, Phoenix had not only developed a large chest but had also grown into the habit of swearing all the time.

Phoenix frowned slightly before turning on her heel and walking out the door, making her way to the boys' cabin.

Phoenix arrived at the boys cabin and began to notice the horrible smell wafting through the air, she scrunched up her nose in disgust, the smell was obviously coming from the boys cabin. But what could she have expected? Boys were boys, they were lazy, smelly and above all, downright annoying.

Phoenix threw the doors opened and used the same method she had used to wake the girls to wake the boys, the only difference in the sentences was the swear word.

"EVERYONE, GET THE F*CK UP!!!"

The boys did not respond to Phoenix's wake up call as well as the girls had. A pillow was thrown directly at her by God knows who. Phoenix frowned, catching the pillow before it could come in contact with her body. "Who threw that?" She asked, holding up the pillow.

No reply

"I'll say it again, who threw that?"

Still no reply

"For the last f*cking time, I'll ask, WHO THE HELL THREW THAT????!!!!!"

Phoenix yelled, enraged by the apparent lack of attention (A/N I typed respect their first and then was like respect is not the right word there) paid to her.

And of course, there was still no reply.

That was it. Phoenix opened her palms and flames erupted from them, they were much bigger than the bigger than the ones she had shown Bertholdt.