Previously on Promise Me:

Phoenix sneezed for the last time before throwing up her hands in utter frustration. "I SWEAR TO GOD AND THE THREE WALLS! IF I SNEEZE ONE MORE TIME, I AM GOING TO JUMP INTO THE MOUTH OF A TITAN!"

Her sneezing finally came to an end and she released a sigh of relief. "Oh my shingeki! I finally stopped sneezing, I'm hope that never happens again because I wasn't joking when I said I was going to jump into the mouth of a Titan if I-"
Phoenix was cut off by her own sneeze.

"SCREW THIS WORLD!!!"

"Phoenix, we're throwing a boy-girl party!" Tiamat exclaimed, forcing Phoenix to wake up. "Repeat?" She requested, rubbing the sleep out of one of her tired eyes. "I said, we're throwing a boy-girl party!" Tiamat exclaimed once she grabbed Phoenix by the shoulder. "We were given a day off! This is so cool!" The excitement was clear in her voice.

Phoenix yawned and closed her eyes with the purpose of going back to sleep. "That's good to know, and I plan on spending that day sleeping. Thank you very much." She answered drowsily before yawning again and drifting off to sleep.

"No way in ever!" Tiamat screeched. She shook Phoenix vigorously, yelling at her for refusing to come to the party. "Phoenix! This is a once in a cadet lifetime opportunity! A boy-girl party for God's sake! You have to come, you just absolutely positively, have to! We'll have lots of games to play and. . . ." Tiamat paused for a dramatic effect before leaning and whispering in her ear ". . . . you'll get a chance to make your ships happen~" She sang.

Phoenix's eyes widened. She threw off the covers and jolted out of bed at once, rushing to gather her clothes for the day. "Tiamat! Why the h*ll didn't you tell me I'd get a chance to make my ships happen?!" Phoenix exclaimed, struggling to put on her skirt as a result of her eagerness to attend the party.

"That's the spirit! The party's at the mess hall so don't be late!" Tiamat exclaimed, rushing out the door and waving. "My ships shall sail!" Phoenix exclaimed to herself, tugging at the sleeve of her shirt. If there was one thing she loved, it was her ships sailing and she knew this party was going to help her make that happen.

From outside the mess hall, Phoenix could hear all the cheering coming from there, meaning the party had kicked off without her. But that didn't matter, all that mattered was her ships would get a chance to sail. The first ship being Springles.

Phoenix smoothed out her skirt and took a deep breath before pushing the doors open and walking into the mess hall. Everyone stopped and stared at her and she knew the reason why. Phoenix normally would never be seen looking so girly. But today was an exception, today was special.

"Phoenix, your outfit and your hair." Aruru spoke up, pointing at Phoenix and breaking the silence that had engulfed the mess hall. "What about it?" Phoenix questioned, raising an eyebrow at her. "It's perfect!" She squealed, jumping up and down.

Most people there nodded in agreement with Aruru's statement. Phoenix's outfit was the perfect thing to wear for a party. It consisted of a red one-shouldered top, a black mallet skirt and black flats and also, dangly earrings that seemed to be made out of pure gold. Her hair was put in an almost complicated style which made most people wonder how on earth she managed to do that to her hair on her own. (A/N The hairstyle is a lace braid).

"Sasha! Connie!" Phoenix called out, pointing at her first two victims. "Yesh?" Sasha answered through a mouth full of potatoes. "Hm?" Connie answered, having only just swallowed his mouthful of bread.

"Springles will happen!" Phoenix exclaimed, a fierce look of determination was visible on her features as the corners of her lips curled slightly to form a small smile. "Jeshus Chrish! Your shisters. . . ." Connie paused to swallow the potatoes in her mouth before continuing. ". . . .weren't kidding when they said you were the one true matchmaker." He concluded.