Previously on Promise Me:

"I can't stand this anymore!" He exclaimed, marching up to them. Before he could even open his mouth to say a word, he had sent flying back to where he came from by a kick from Pele. "You were right, Marco." Jean said, before passing out.

"How does a girl concentrate with all this consistent yelling?!" Sylph exclaimed as she slammed her book shut. She marched over to them with the same goal that Jean once had. With one withering glare from both of them, Sylph was sent back to where she came from.

The night continued like that. None of the two seemed to ever run out of breath or creative insults.

Sasha, being the matchmaker she was, appeared out of nowhere and pointed at Reiner and Phoenix. "I ship it!" She exclaimed, grinning.

"And the name shall be Reinix! But Bertholnix is still my OTP!"

"GIRLS!! GET THE H*LL UP!!!"

A yell echoed through the girls' cabin and penetrated their fog of sleep. "What time is it?" Tiamat moaned. She opened one bleary eye and saw Aruru stretched out on her bed a few feet away. She looked just as bleary-eyed as Tiamat and the rest of the girls.

"What's going on?" Sylph yawned "Is this some kind of wake up call based off from what Phoenix would say?"

"Worse," Sasha muttered, pulling a pillow over her head. "It sounds like Jean a.k.a Horse face."

Any hope the girls had of getting back to sleep was shattered when another Phoenix-like wake up call rang through the air, followed by a rapid pounding on the door. "Girls! Girls!" Connie yelled "Rise and shine! We've got hand to hand combat today!"

Ymir threw her pillow on the floor and looked at Sasha, shrugging. "We might as well," She sighed, crawling out of bed.

By the time all the girls had prepared themselves for another day of vigorous training, they noticed Phoenix was still asleep.

"Sh*t," Reiner muttered under his breath "So, who's going to wake her up?" He asked, anxiously scanning the room for any volunteers.

"One of the girls should do it. Phoenix would never hit a girl." Connie said, pointing at the group of girls standing next to the door.

"No way in hell!" Tiamat yelled, shaking her hands in front of her face. "I'm not risking my life! Believe me when I say the glare is enough!" She protested, obviously speaking from experience.

"I'll do it." Bertholdt and Jean said at the same time, raising their hands. "I'll do it." They said again, with Jean glares in Bertholdt's direction.

"R-really, I should do it." Bertholdt said, trying to persuade Jean into letting him wake Phoenix.

"No, I'm going to do it!" Jean protested, a hint of anger in his voice.

"I'm going to kill whoever woke me up."

Was the next thing they heard. Both boys slowly turned around and met Phoenix's withering glare. "It was him!" They said in unison, pointing at each other immediately.

"I don't care who the h*ll which one of you it was. All I know is, when I'm out of the bathroom, you two are so going to regret your entire life." Phoenix threatened, jumping out of bed. Before entering the bathroom, she turned to the boys who had dared to wake her up. "Especially you, Bertholdt." She said before walking into the bathroom.

Bertholdt gulped, beginning to sweat nervously "What did I do to deserve this?" He asked himself. Images of what Phoenix would do to him flashed in his mind and he shivered.