Part 2 >> Alone <<

(981 Words) Unedited 

Arianna's P.O.V

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to grab a bottle of Fanta, as I walked past the living room I saw the room was illuminated by the TV I stepped into the living room and saw Shawn passed out on the sofa, it was kinda cute and I was debating whether or not to wake him I decided with it and walked over slowly poking his face. He didn't even flinch I rolled my eyes and unscrewed the bottle in my hand before smirking down at his sleeping body, In a matter or seconds the sticky substance was all over his face and a tired Shawn sat up giving me the death stare "What The Fuck!?" He yelled taking off his shirt to dry his face, fuck bonus. "I was being nice I didn't want you to have a bad back in the morning." I said sweetly before sitting on the arm of the sofa. 

I hadn't completely taken in his image and once I had holy fuck I literally couldn't speak. "So Ari care to explain why you're looking at me like I'm a slice of cheesecake." He said, my head instantly snapped up and I bit my lip as I felt my face heat up with a pink blush. "What do you mean?" I asked acting clueless. Shawn shook his head at me and stood up, making his way over and placing his hands on my waist, my eyes widened at his move and I tried to keep my breathing at a normal rate which was fairly hard as I had a world wide pop star smirking down at me and his hands rubbing up and down my sides. "Just wait, Ari, I'll show you how to play your little game." He let go of my waist and walked out of the room, leaving me feeling flustered but also kinda turned on? No no definitely not.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Shawn's P.O.V

I walked out of the living room feeling very proud of myself, I wanted Arianna she was everything I could want with her on my mind I made my way to the bathroom to wash of the drink she had thrown at me earlier. I turned on the water and started stripping off my clothes, before getting into the shower and washing my body and hair in the warm water. I stayed there for about 15 minutes letting the warm water melt into my body and easing my muscles once I decided to get out I sprayed on some body spray and brushed my teeth before drying my hair with a towel quickly, then wrapping it around my waist "Shit sor-" I looked down to see Arianna taking a step back from my body and stopping mid-sentence deciding to stare at my body, I smirked and coughed pulling her out of the small trance she was currently in.

"Okay there hun?" I asked and she nodded before turning and running off towards her bedroom, I laughed to myself as I made my way to the room I was staying in to change into a pair of baseball shorts. There was a knock on my door just as I went to check my phone, "Yeah", I said as the door opened I saw Arianna at the door "Hey Shawn, I.. I just wanted to say sorry for what I did earlier and I was wondering If you wanted to come watch a film or something, like I get it if you don't want to but It was just a thou-" "Yeah what do you wanna watch?" I asked, she looked shocked as I replied, "Oh wow you're serious, um well I was thinking about Nerve." I nodded at her. "Well okay then." I said and walked out of my bedroom with her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We were halfway through the film and to be honest I was really enjoying it, we were at the part were Vee's best friend had bailed from the game when Arianna asked me a question. "Hey Shawn um I just wondered what was the real reason you decided to come and house sit?" She asked, I knew it would come up at some point and I sighed pausing the film and turned to Arianna. "Well I didn't really cancel my tour, my manager said I shouldn't go on tour yet as I'm not ready and then my mum called and said I needed to come home and sort out some stuff, she said I needed to think about family and stuff. The boys also wanted to see me badly and I guess you're kinda near them, but my manager said It would be good for me to have a bit of a chilled and I guess normal life, my mum also met your mum at some business thing and knew your mum needed a favour so she sent me." She still looked confused and I smiled at her gorgeous face. "I know it's confusing, but I dunno I kinda wanna go back to the normal life sometimes." She nodded and and smiled at me, "Cool." was her reply before playing the film and pulling a blanket over us, "Are you cold?" I asked, she shook her head before grabbing a pillow.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The credits were rolling and I looked over to see Arianna asleep, I smiled at her and saw a patch of drool on the pillow next to her, I stood up carefully and walked into the kitchen to get a drink for myself and one for her, "Ari" I whispered squatting down next to the sleeping body, she shuffled over in her sleep and I smirked before chucking my drink over her, "I told you I could play your little game." I said as she at straight up and gave me the death stare of all death stares, "YOU'RE A FUCKING DEAD MAN SHAWN MENDES!" She screamed

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
 HIIII GUYYSSSS AND GALLSSSSS

DID YOU LIKE IT I TOLD YOU I WAS UPDATING

SO ON SATURDAY I'M GOING TO FRANCE WITH MY SCHOOL'S BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE

I REALLY LOVE THIS BOOK AND I THINK HANDS DOWN IT'S MY FAVOURITE ONE

I ALSO REALLY LIKED WRITING THIS CHAPTER

COMMENT, VOTE, FAVOURITE?

LOVE YOU ALL

KEEP SLAYIN'

MILLIE XOXO