Part 7 >> letting go<<

Arianna's P.OV
I woke up to butterfly kisses on my skin and smiled hugging Shawn as he kisses my collarbone. "Mmm I still can't believe your mine." He said pulling away to look at me lovingly , I sighed and he held my hands in his, "you're joking I can't believe you're my boyfriend." I said kissing him slowly he returned it before getting out of the bed, I poured and he walked around to my side pulling me up and so I wrapped my legs around his waist , as he decided to carry me down the stairs. "Aren't I heavy?" I asked with a frown clinging onto his neck like a Koala bear , "course not princess", he said and set me down on the sofa. I grabbed the tv remote and turned on to E! where the 10 year anniversary Kardashon was on, Shane groaned and I smiled crawling into his lap. "Shut upppp." I said pulling a blanket over is to which he rolled his eyes and kissed my forehead watching the tv show with me.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"We're going to the beach." Shawn announced , striding out of the shower a towel around his waist , I kept my eyes on his as my weakness was his body. "You are I'm not." I hated the beach absolutely hated it when the sand got stuck in between your toes and your hair and it didn't come out until days later also that and the fact i almost drowned in the sea when I was 8. "Come on Ar-" "No I hate it I'm not going." I replied crossing my arms across my chest in protest, he ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "Just let go and have some fun Arianna." He said , I flopped back onto the bed grumbling "Fine." Before getting up and walking into my closet , I grabbed an oversized rehire fishnet tights and combat boots leaving my hair natural and pulling on a bikini underneath even though I wouldn't be swimming.

" Before getting up and walking into my closet , I grabbed an oversized rehire fishnet tights and combat boots leaving my hair natural and pulling on a bikini underneath even though I wouldn't be swimming

Shawn grinned as I walked downstairs to meet him

Shawn grinned as I walked downstairs to meet him. "Ready gorgeous?" I nodded and pulled some holographic shades getting into the cars passenger seat and plugging my phone into the aux cord putting a Spotify playlist on. Shawn started the car and rested his free hand on my thigh which chased me to smile at him to which he returned immediately and continued to stroke my thigh causing me to purr.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Shawn's P.O.V
I pulled up at the car park and walked around to let out Arianna before locking the car and making sure we had all of our bags we needed , we were meeting Jack, Cameron, Samantha and Montana at the beach , which would hopefully brighten up Arianna. She walked in front of me and spotted Montana who hugged her tightly and said something making the two laugh and walk off to sit down I continued to walked when I was pinned to the floor. "Well hey there kiddo." Cam said stroking my thigh and I laughed pushing him off me and sitting up in the sand "Awhh come on baby." He said in a high pitched voice and I rolled my eyes standing up getting ready to run from him, He had his arms out and we ran. "J GET HIM!!" Cameron screeched and Jack just laughed watching the two of us run across the golden beach. "CAMERON DALLAS WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BOYFRIEND." Arianna screeched and pounced on his back pulling him down into the sand and hitting him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Arianna's P.O.V

After beating Cam to the ground I stood up and walked back over to Mon and Samantha who were taking off their outfits to reveal bikinis, honestly I felt so ugly against them they could be models any day. "Hey Ari come on." Samantha said, I smiled and shook my head and she rolled her eyes grabbing my arm, "come onnn," she whined whilst tugging at my arm and shook my head again and decided to sit on the beach towel to show Sam I was not getting up. "I didn't even wanna come here in the first place." I muttered, Montana looked at me and raised her perfect brows,"oh really?" I nodded and they both shrugged and walked off, I decided to take off my top and sunbathe I mean I could at least try and have a good time, I kicked off my boots and shoved them in my bag along with my top, I pulled my large rimmed sunglasses over my eyes and closed them. I heard footsteps and giggles then the next thing I was in the air then in the water, I screeched and wipe the water from my face before running over to Mon and Sam who were in fits, I bit my lip and pulled them both in with me laughing. "I hate you both so much." I said and they just smiled hugging me tightly, I hugged them back and we began to splash each other in the water when one of the boys threw us a ball and we began to play volleyball in the warm sea.

  <><><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

Shawn's P.O.V

We currently sat in the car  driving home, Ari was on her phone smiling as my hand was on her thigh, a flash went off and she showed me a picture of what she had just taken it was my hand on her thigh she captioned it 'beach days with my bubba' and then posted it to her snapchat. Her legs were covered in sand but she didn't care I could see it in her face she had a good day and that made me smile. "Did you have a good day gorgeous?" I asked looking at her quickly before turning my focus back to the road,"yeah it was amazing thanks for making me go Shawn," she said lacing our fingers together I smiled and continued to drive us home, we finally arrived and I sighed stepping out of the car with all of our bags, following Arianna. I set the bags down and went to get changed as she went to go take a shower, I sat in my room and set up a load of films and food before getting changed into sweatpants waiting for her to come out of the shower. After waiting another 10 minutes she emerged in shorts and my hoodie. I bit my lip staring at my gorgeous girlfriend, I could take her right then but I didn't, she jumped on the bed cuddling up next to me as I put a film in called Paper Towns she smiled and we both cuddled up while the movie started.