Part 4 >> Date? <<

Picture above is Arianna ( played by the gorgeous Taylor Hill)

Shawn's P.O.V

I sat downstairs on the group chat with Savannah, Mon, Jack and Cam.

Savannah: IK u 2 aren't together

Montana: Yeh but u shld ask her out

Jack: WHO SAID THEY WEREN'T A COUPLE GUYS J CUZ SHAWN DOESN'T USUALLY GET HOT GIRLS.

Shawn: Jack she isn't my gf

Cam: Yeh but why lie Shawn

Shawn: IDK I want her to b my gf but like wt if she don't wanna go out with me.

Savannah: Fucking Hell u rly r an idiot
Montana: J go talk to the girl already peace out whores ✌🏼

I turned off my phone and got up to go check on Arianna, I knocked on her door and heard her soft voice reply urging me to enter "Hey Ari." I said softly as I sat on the edge of her bed, she smiled at me and went to lie back down. "Shawn?" She asked and I turned to face her nodding at her to continue."Um will you come lay with me?" She asked, a smirk appeared on my face and I laid down next her wrapping my arms around her small waist. "Shawn sometimes I wish you were my boyfriend." She yawned sleepily playing with my fingers in her small ones as she curled up into me. " Yeh so do I." I said and looked at her to see her limp body fast asleep in my grip, I smiled to myself and pulled the duvet over us holding her close to me as I closed my eyes softly.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Shawn's P.O.V

I woke up in Arianna's bed and got up to go take a shower before going downstairs to make breakfast for us. I was humming along to came here for love , as it was playing from my phone not noticing that Ari had sat down on the island. "What's cooking good looking?" She said as she laughed at me and I turned around smiling at her. "Bacon and eggs." I said and walked over to the fridge getting out eggs and putting them into a second frying pan, whilst Arianna grabbed two glasses and opened the fridge again putting the eggs in the fridge and grabbing the OJ , pouring us both a glass "I like my eggs sunny side up." She said with a wink and taking a sip from the clear glass before licking her full pink lips. "Good to know , I've gotta go to the store later wanna come?" She said taking her plate of food. " ummm actually I was wondering if you wanna go on a date with me tonight?" She looked up and smiled. "Oh my god um yeah I'd love to." She said hugging me tightly.
Time. Skip <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Arianna's P.O.V
I sat in front of the mirror of my dresser applying the last of my makeup , which included false eyelashes and my lipstick. My phone began to rang and it was Enya "BITCH WERE HAVE YOU BEEN" "IM GETTING READY FOR A DATE ADIOS PUTA" I ended the call and checked myself out in the mirror I wore a dark red dress which was made of silk and went down to my mid thighs with spaghetti straps,  along with someone matching red heels and my hair had been curled. I checked the mirror one last time and smiled at my reflection before taking a picture and posting it to my Snapchat and making my way downstairs to Shawn.

 I checked the mirror one last time and smiled at my reflection before taking a picture and posting it to my Snapchat and making my way downstairs to Shawn

Arianna's Outift above

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Shawn's P.O.V
I stood in my room combing through my hair again before setting it down by the sink and spraying some hairspray to keep it in place before making my way downstairs to wait for Arianna. I checked my phone to see a spam from the group chat, rolling my eyes I unlocked my phone and began scrolling through the messages not paying attention to what any of them said when I heard footsteps on the wooden staircase and looked up to have my breath taken from me as Arianna stood there smiling nervously. "Wow, you look gorgeous." I said taking in her outfit. She looked down at her feet and I took her hand in mine, "You loom amazing." She whispered and we walked out of the house towards my car, I opened the door for her as she sat in the passenger seat , I closed the door before walking over to my side and getting in.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Arianna's P.O.V

I sat in the car next to Shawn and laced our hands together turning to him and seeing his smile as he stroked my hand before turning back to set his eyes on the road he was driving on.

"Okay we're here." He said as we pulled up in front of an expensive looking restaurant called Marguax's. I undid my seat belt and opened my door. "N, I was gonna open it." Shawn groaned and I laughed at his cute little face whilst he wrapped an arm around my waist. "Shawn I'm capable of opening a door." I smiled and followed him to the entrance of the restaurant, a sweet looking girl greeted us and led us to table for two, we sat down and she gave us each a menu. "Well I'll leave you two for a bit to figure out what you would like, but could I get you any drinks?" I looked at Shawn and he looked up at our waitress. "Yeah I'll just get a a glass of Pepsi." She turned to me and smiled nodding"and for you," she said ,"Yeah can I get a blue ice slush please," She nodded and turned away to get our drinks whilst he grabbed my hand and looked me straight in the eyes, I could get lost in them forever, "You're perfect and princess please don't argue because i'm right." I sighed and bit my lip trying to stop the smile. "And that's why I wanted to know if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He said with a bright but nervous smile plastered on his face, I paused and sat there for a moment trying to process it, Shawn wants to date me oh fuck Shawn wants TO DATE ME. I squealed and nodded as he got up and cupped my face in his hands. "You just made me the happiest man on earth." He said before kissing me softly, I smiled into the kiss and melted into his hands as if I were ice on a hot day. "Best date ever." I said breathlessly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

YO Ho Ho, I'm back I know I always say that but for real this time I am back and I hope you enjoyed this chapter cuz guess who no longer has writers block, so this is when my updates "should" be

House Sitter - Tuesday, Friday and Sunday

DeathEaters Weakness - Monday's and Wednesdays

and I am currently working on a new story of my own called Broken Dreams and that should hopefully be posted on Thursday.

Broken Dreams - Thursdays and Saturdays

So there it is

I do hope you guys all comment or vote on this as it means so much to me

But for now I love you all so much and stay safe

Lots Of Love , Mils xoxox