Part 6 >>Sick Day<<

(1024 Words)

Arianna's P.O.V

I woke up wrapped in Shawn's arms but was still cold , memories of last night replayed in my head and I smiled before sneezing and groaning. "I told you , you would get a cold." Shawn said and pulled me closer to him I wrapped one leg over both of his and placed my hands on his chest, "shut up", I said shoving him out of the bed.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I snuggled further into my duvet as the tv played on in the background as a knock came at my door, "come in", I sniffed and my door opened to reveal my two best friends Enya and Kacie with boxes bags and blankets. "Honey you did not sound good , so we decided." "Being the great best friends we are we would come and look after you." "We also wanted to see Shawn Mendes which we did but yeah anyway he said he was going out so girls day." Kacie finished I laughed and hugged my two best friends before getting out of bed and following them downstairs, "Okay so what first face masks or nails?" Enya asked me , I thought for a quick moment before replying. "Nails." She nodded and poured a make up bag out which was full to the brim with nail polishes, Kacie had disappeared into the kitchen , probably to go find something to eat while Enya took out a lilac colour and began to paint my nails with a clear base we turned the TV on and put on Teen Wolf so we could binge watch it , "Ugh can Stiles actually fuck me thanks." Kacie said walking into the room with a tray full of food and drinks, "Preach." I said , as Enya took my other hand and began painting my nails the pretty shade of lilac . After my nails had finished drying i started brushing through Kacie's hair and decided to do two dutch braids in her long blonde hair, "ugh why can't I have your hair?" I groaned , Kacie laughed and grabbed a mug of hot chocolate , bringing it to her mouth and taking a large gulp before setting it down , whilst I continued to braid her hair Enya gave me a back massage and I laughed. "What, I'm relaxing your tenses muscles." She said continuing as I finished up Kacies hair and tied them with two clear bands. "All done so who's ready for face masks and movies?" I asked getting up off the sofa and walked into the kitchen getting the ingredients to do our usual face masks.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
After applying the face masks we sat on the sofa together watching mean girls. "Was it bad I tried to be Regina George in 9th grade?" Enya said and we laughed , emerging the time she would come in , wearing short skirts and belly tops with kitten heels and on Wednesdays she would only wear pink. "Oh my god I remember that how did we not notice." Kacie said and we turned back to the film on the large tv. My phone flashed and I grabbed it to see a message from Shawn.
From: Shawnie💗💗
Hey Princess hope the girls made you feel better I'm just with Jack and Cameron , b back soon love you loads
Xxxxxx
I smiled at the message from Shawn and replied to it with a quick text.
To: Shawnie 💗💗
Hi babe , I'm fine now hope your having fun with the boys , see you later , love you xxxxx

I locked my phone and pulled my blanket further over my body continuing to watch the film.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Shawn's P.O.V
I sat down on the bench pulling off the vest covered in paint , Cameron sat next to me. "I think I have a broken ass." He groaned and I laughed placing a hand on his shoulder, "awhhh it's ok Cam Cam maybe Savannah can kiss it better." He shoved me and rolled his eyes. Jack walked over covered in splats of paint looking like one of those splatter paintings you did as a kid "well I don't know about you but I need to go home and get changed." Cameron said , we nodded and got into Jacks car driving off, we dropped Cameron off and turned on the radio to hear Camilla Cabello singing crying in the club , I turned it up and we sung along to it. Jack parked up outside Arianna's house "see you later man." "Yeah thanks for the lift back." He nodded and I got out the car opening the door." I walked into the living room to find Ari lying across the sofa watching some TV show , Kacie and Enya had gone home and walked over to her. "You alright?" I asked and she stood up smiling at me. "Hey babe how was um paintball I'm guessing." I laughed "it was great I mean Cameron's convinced his add is broken." She laughed and pulled me in for a hug luckily the paint was dry and I hugged her back , placing a soft kiss on her lips. "Okay well I'm gonna go have a shower." I said she nodded and kissed me again before walking off somewhere in the house.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I walked out of the steamy room and dried my hair with a towel , pulling on some grey sweatpants Calvin Kleins. I walked downstairs to find Arianna in the kitchen cooking something and the smell of spaghetti filled my senses and I wrapped my arms around her waist , kissing her neck softly. "Something smells good." She turned off the stove and turned around in my arms. "Oh yeah I'm cooking Spaghetti." She smiled brightly. "I wasn't talking about the food." I said smirking and she looked down at her feet before I lifted her chin up and kissed her , she kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck smiling into the kiss as we continued the kiss for a few more moments before pulling away. "Go sit down stop distracting me." She said laughing and pushing me into the a chair as she played the past and sauce. "Dinners ready." She smiled putting the plates down and sliding into her chair.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>.
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and again sorry for not updating last night but yeah hopefully this keeps you satisfied. For now stay safe my babies
Mils xxxx