Part 3 >> The Boys <<

Arianna's P.O.V

I woke up and turned over in the bed, to check my phone when there was a knock on the door. "Arianna?" I replied to Shawn and he opened the door leaning on the threshold, "So I'm going out to meet some of my boy's later and they're bringing their girlfriends, so I was wondering If you wanted to come, I mean as friends."He said. I sat up on the edge of my bed and nodded, "um yeh, what time are we going?" "1:30" Shawn replied, I nodded and Shawn walked out of my room so I could get changed.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I sat in Shawn's car as he drove to the mall. "So are you excited?" He asked turning up the radio, " I guess so", He nodded and turned back to focus on the road we were driving on.
"Andddddd we are here." He said, parking Up the car and getting out. "OI MENDES!!" I turned my head to see Jack Gilinsky walking towards us with a girl holding his hand. "Jack , how you been?" He asked, whilst pulling Jack into one of those bro hug things. The girl that Jack had come with laughed at the two boys and made her way over to me , engulfing me with a tight hug. "Hi I'm Montana , I'm guessing you're Arianna right?" I nodded and smiled at her." Sorry I'm a hugger , you really are as pretty as Shawn said you are." Montana smiled at me and I felt a small tint of pink creep onto my cheeks. " Hey Montana come over here!" Jack shouted and she grabbed my arm as we walked over to the boys. "So what are we actually gonna do today?" I asked.
"Well I thought we could go grab some food then go bowling." Shawn said , I nodded and looked at Montana who smiled brightly at me. "But first we have to wait for Cam and Savannah." Jack said and just as he said that another car pulled up and out walked Cameron Dallas with a blonde girl I'm guessing was Savannah. "MONTANA!!" She screamed running over and jumping into Montana's arms. "Hey you're Arianna right?" I nodded and she embraced me in a tight embrace."So are we gonna do something then?" Savannah asked.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We sat in Five Guys as a group finishing our food and drinks slowly, "so Ari , are you and Shawn dating?" I coughed and spluttered as the words left Mon's mouth, Shawn rubbed my back and gently patted it as he went to answer Montana. "Yeah we are actually Montana." He said smiling down at me and kissing my forehead. I looked up at him and shock but shrugged it off and decided to talk to him about that later. "So i'm ready to go bowling who else is?" Cameron said standing up , Sam and Mon nodded their heads and we all stood up to leave, "so guys we'll all meet outside the bowling alley", Jack said a chorus of 'okays' and 'yeah's' replied to him and we all made our way into the cars.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Shawn," I began as we pulled up at the bowling alley, "yeah", he said, "Um what was that about earlier telling Montana that I'm your girlfriend?" I asked he sighed and leaned back in his seat. "Well the truth's a bit weird isn't it oh yeah i'm her baby sitter and I have to look after her for a few weeks." I glared as he said baby sitter. "House sitter actually." He shrugged and got out the car going over to my side and opening the car door for me, lacing our hands together. "So who's ready to go bowling cause I know i am."Jack said jumping up and down like a child on a sugar rush whilst he ran inside to get everything ready we laughed and followed him to start the game. "Okay so girls Vs . boys." Cameron said as we sat on opposite sides. "I'll go first." Samantha said, jumping from her seat and writing her name down on the scoreboard before grabbing a ball and bowling it. We leaned forward and watched as it rolled forward, knocking down ALL THE PINS?! "HA HA HA FUCK YOU FUCK YOU SUCK MY BIG TOE BISHES" Samantha said sitting down on Cameron's lap and sticking her tongue out at him and smiling. "Okay honey well time to watch the master." Jack said going over to the bowling balls he inspected each carefully squatting down and I tried to hold in my laughter at how much of an idiot he looked like, after around 10 minutes he finally picked a ball and walked over to bowl , he finally threw the ball and Montana and I collapsed in laughter as t became a gutter ball. "Oh yeah watch the master do it , is the master on his way now?" Sam said. Jack glared at her and sat down in a sulk .

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It was about midnight when we finished we had played three games then spent the rest of the night in the arcade. "Did you have a good time?" Asked Shawn, keeping his eyes on the road.  I nodded in response and snuggled into the seat closing my eyes for a minute.

Shawn's P.O.V

I looked over from the drivers seat to see Arianna with her eyes closed, I smiled at her gorgeous body, she had dark brown, blackish hair that fell down to her waist and the most gorgeous clear green eyes ever, I could stare into them for hours on end and not become bored, the truth is I did want her to be my girlfriend but she wouldn't say yes as much as I was trying I couldn't have her and that's one thing that broke me even more.