Bells

"Dad will aunt Jean uncle John and Hermione coming this year?" Bella asked.
    "Yes. They will be here in twenty minutes." Charlie said.
    Bella grimced at the thought of seeing her buck tooth, bushy haired,  know it all cousin Hermione Granger again. Bella and most of their cousins hated hermione for her smarts and their parents dotting on her for it. Each member of the swan family was stuck up all but Charlie.
    The cullens all joined along with bella seeing that she and Edward would be married soon. They each werw curious of this cousin of Bella's and wanted to know why bella hated her so much. Alice could see nothing of this cousin and nobody knew why not even bella.
    Bella was never told about the family. You see hermiones is no muggleborn. Her mother Jean was a halfblood herself and John Granger was a pureblood. One of the oldest known wizarding families. This making Hermione a 3/4 witch.

    "Bella!" Kyla yelled.
    Kayla was Bella's favorite cousin of them all. She was a little shorter than bella and had the same long brown hair but darker skin. She had hazel eyes compared to bells dark brown orbs.
    "Kayla!" Bella yelled as her cousin ran to her.
    The girls hugged tightly throwing the cullens a little off at how bella reacted.
    Bella quickly introduced everyone to kayla and the girls began talking as more of their family joined them at the entrance if the expensive hotel.
    "So is she going to be here?" Their cousin Amanda asked emphasising the word she.
    "Yes." Bella said dryly.
    Right as she said that an ll white audi r8 v10 pulled in and stopped in valet.
    Jean and John Granger climbed out of the car and the boy taking their keys grabbed their bags out. Jean opened the back door and helped out two people.
    One was a little boy with silver blond hair and grey eyes that sparkled. Next came a tall girl around 10 years old climbed out. She had soft brown hair with long soft curls that cascaded down her back like a water fall. She had the same amber colored eyes as Hermione and looked  like a miniature version of her at that age except with the hair.
    "Jean its so good to see you." Charlie said hugging his younger sister.
    "Charlie." Jean said hugging him.
    She knew that he was one of the few family members that lived Hermione for who she was and loved her as his own. He had no idea what their nieces and nephews were doing to Hermione and he still doesn't.
    "John." Charlie said smiling at his brother in law.
    "Charlie you're looking well." John said.
    The two men hugged then met the cullens and greeted the rest of their family.
    "Jean aren't you a little old to start another family?" Kaylas mother snotty Anna asked.
    "Of course but these are our grandchildren. Lyra and scorpius. Kids say hello." Jean said.
    "Hello." The siblings said.
    "Where is Hermione?" Bella asked.
    "She should be oh there." John said seeing a black BMW m3 roll up and drive straight into the reserved parking.