Mrs. Black

Hermione wore a emerald green floor length halter dress that had a deep neckline. Luckily Hermione covered up any love bites that dracos made when they were making love. There was a slit up her right leg which showed her model like tanned leg with a black velvet heel with a simple strap around her ankel.
    She had a simple thin diamond bracelet on her left hand and her emerald teardrop necklace on. Her hair was in an elegant yet simple French twist with a silver dragon holding her hair down.
    She had barely any make up on save mascara and eyeliner seeing that her eyebrows were naturally full and arched. She held a simple silver clutch in her hand containing her wand and phone.
    "Draco?" Hermione asked seeing that her husband was silent and stared at her with a fire burning in his eyes.
     "Oh I can't wait for tonight." Draco said staring at every inch of her body using his memory to fill in the areas that were covered  with her naked body.
    Hermione flushed and walked over to him as he did the same. They met in the middle and gave each other a loving kiss.
    "You know I love you but I will have to meet you in the ballroom." Draco said cupping her face.
    "Why?" Hermiones asked frowning.
    "don't frown princess. Its a surprise." Draco said.
    "Oh alright. I will see you in the ballroom. You my dear are gonna save the last dance for me." Hermione said.
    "Obviously. Ill see you downstairs." Draco said pecking her lips.
    She shook her head lightly at him and went out to the elevator. Before she went to the ballroom where everyone was waiting. More family memebers had arrived along with the media.
    Her slut female cousins were walking a little ways in front of Hermione and had no idea she was behind them.
    "Hermione! Hermione! Smile for the camera." The press members were yelling.
    Hermione smiled and waved as she made her way through the sea of flashing lights. No member of the press even noticed her cousins. But Hermione did.

    "Why are they asking for her pictures and autograph?" Bella asked Kayla.
    "Maybe she paid them like everyone else." Kayla tried.
    "And shes getting the money from?" Jackie asked.
    "Her baby daddies." Bella said confidently.
    The trio all laughed at what bella said not knowing it wasnt true. They were all boiling over the top with jealousy and hatred for their cousin but knew that they couldnt hurt her. Not physically at least. The wheels in Bella's head were already in motion.

    "Harry!" Hermione yelled seeing her best friend enter the hall.
    She ran full speed to him and jumped into his arms. Harry had a strong grip on her and twirled her around much like draco did when they saw each other.
    "Are you my supirse?" Hermione asked as Harry put her down.
    "One of many." Harry said smirking at her.
    "Hermione!" A woman yelled from behind Harry.
    "Gin! God ive missed you guys." Hermione said hugging one of her best girlfriends.
    "And me aunt Mione?" A ten year old James potter asked.
    "James. Oh you look so much like your father." Hermione sais letting ginerva go and hugging her godson.
    The potters named dracos and Hermione Godparents of their son James. Hermiones and dracos had named the potters the godparents of their children. James was just a few months younger than Lyra.
    "We're not all aunt Mione. Uncle Georgie is here and so is uncle bill and aunt fleur and uncle Charlie. Uncle Percy couldn't come but grandma molly and grandpa Arthur are coming." James said.
    "Oh I'm excited. Have Lyra them seen you?" Hermione asked the growing potter family.
    "They have. I gave them a galleon not to tell you yet." Harry said.
    "And everyone else?" Hermione asked.
    "That was me. I told them ahead of time so they've known since you got here." Draco said walking in.
    "Oh youre such a slytherin." Hermione said laughing.
    "Come on let's enjoy the night." Draco said.
    that's what they did. They all danced the night away and mingled with the family. It was like fourth year at the Yule ball all over again.

    Hermione was dancing with harry when her and dracos song love me tender by Elvis Presley came on.
    "Mind if i sweep her off her feet?" Draco asked harry.
    Harry kissed hermiones cheek and released her to dracos. The two became lost in their own little world not noticing the death glares hermione was getting for dancing with Draco Malfoy.
   🎶 And I always will🎶
    The song ended and the couple shared a love filled kiss to the ending like they always did. They broke apart slowly and smiled at each other forgetting that they were in a room full of hermiones family until there was a scream.
      "HAVE YOU NO DIGNITY HERMIONE?! YOU ARE A SO CALLED MARRIED WOMAN AND THIS I WHAT YOU DO? SHAME ON YOU!" Anna yelled at the top of her lungs. This caused everyone to look at Hermione and her cousins who hated her to laugh.
    "Are you calling her-"
    "Draco i got it. Aunt Anna when you hear this you would wish you never assumed. Draco is my husband and Lyra and scorpius are his children." Hermione said.
    "Now mommy?" Scorpius asked his mother as he sat with his cousins.
    "Now love." Hermione told him.
    He and Lyra jumped off their chairs happily and ran to their dad yelling
    "Daddy!!!!"
    Dracos scooped them up into his arms and hugged them as if he didn't just see them causing trouble with James and fred weasley, Georges son.
    "This is impossible. You cannot be married to hermione Granger." Bella said crossing her arms over her small exposed chest.
    "Are you calling my son a liar miss swan?" Narcissa spoke up.
    "Son?" Bella asked.