Hermione?!

Everyone watched as a long slender tanned leg with black stilledos popped out followed by another. Then the curvy slender body of a woman with beautiful brown hair like lyras followed.
    The woman wore a simple knee length black dress that hugged her figured perfectly. She wore silver brackets and a necklace with a teardrop emerald hanging from it.
    She was wearing black rimmed raybands that framed her face perfectly. She was smiling while on her iphone 6 showing off her perfectly straight white teeth.
    She shut the door behind her and locked it then hung up her phone. She strutted to her family that watched awestruck at the woman. The swan family throught that the woman climbing out of the taxi was her until Jean and John hugged the supermodel looking woman.
    "Mum. Dad." She said hugging John and Jean.
    "We missed you honey." Jean said.
    "where's my barbecue partner?" John asked knowing her and his son in laws plan.
    They had to wait to introduce him to everyone because of an emergency with malfoy holdings in france. The grangers knew and didn't hold it against him for not being there on time.
    "He had an improtant matter to attend to. He will be here for lunch on Thursday." Hermione said.
    "Good man." John said.
    "Mia look at you." Charlie said to his niece.
    "Hi uncle Charlie." She said smiling warmly at him and accepted his hug.
    Her and her cousins all exchanged pleasentries with a smile and simple hello. Though she did hug the only two that did taunt her along with their parents. Tristan and sabrina martin.
    She had met the cullens and noticed two she met before. Carlisel and Edward aka cedric diggory. Edwards family knew about what he was doing while away for a few years a while back and kept it from bella.
    The two male vampires made eye contact with Hermione and she made a face saying they would talk later which only caused the two men to give a small nod.
    "Mommy!" Jean and Johns grandchildren yelled and hugged their mother tightly.
    "My babies. Were you good for Nana and papa?" Hermione asked.
    "Yes." They both replied.
    "They were charming. Of course they did get spoiled." Jean said smiling at her granchildren.
    "Mom you didnt-"
    "I dont want to hear it Hermione. I'm their grandmother and thats final." Jean said with her hand held up to her daughter.
    "Of course mom." Hermione said defeated.
    "Hermione I cannot believe you would do such a thing. Have children without a husband." Anna said scandalized.
    "Actually." Hermione said holding up her hand with her left hand showing her wedding ring. It was a large emerald surrounded with two diamonds resting on a silver band.
    "you're married?!" Bella yelled.
    "Ten years now." Hermione said proudly.
    "And how old are your children?" Charlie asked.
    "Lyra is ten years old and scorpius is seven." Hermione said fixing her sons hair.
    Bella smirked at remembeing the car and where Hermione parked.
    "Hermione shouldn't you move your car before it gets towed? Wouldn't want mommy and daddy to spend more money on you." Bella said innocently as possible.
    "Oh that's actually my spot." Hermione said simply.
    Her cousins all had their mouths agape as they didn't know what happened over the last decade with their cousin.
    "Lets check in shall we?" Jean asked before any other questions were asked.
    Hermione silently thanked her mother and everyone went in. They all walked over to the front desk when they saw a ivory colored tall man leaning causually over the front desk.
    He wore a simple all black on black tuxedo with his coat over his shoulder while he used his forefinger to hold it.