Proof

"She did want to kill you." Hermione said.
    "If Hermione had paid you any amount of money ill double it just so you can tell the truth." Kayla said suddenly.
    "Hermione goody two shoes pay me to lie? Never in a million years." Draco said.
    "So shes not paying you?" Bella asked getting on every cullens nerves.
    "I wouldn't lie to my family. I have pictures to prove it in my room." Hermione said.
    "Then show us." Jackie challenged.
    "Fine. If you would all follow me." Hermione said standing up.
    Draco was having a hard time being turned on by her. Her fierceness and want to proove herself right was two reasons why he loved her from such a young age.
    Everyone got into the large elevator and she proceeded to press the button to their floor.

    "Mommy show them the one where you cakes him." Scorpius said.
    That was always his favorite picture of his parents. It was for dracos twentieth birthday and all their friends and family joined.
    "Not my twentieth." Draco groaned.
    "Yes your twentieth." Hermione said laughing.
    She let the family flip through her childhood photo album after showing them his birthday picture. Luckily nobody asked for their older ones.
    "Mommy doesn't lie." Lyra stated crosng her arms over her chest.
    "No she doesn't." Draco said agreeing with his daughter.
    "Lets go into the garden." Narcissa suggested.
    Luckily everyone agreed and they all moved out into the hotel garden. Workers stopped and greeted draco and Hermione. They had sent out memos to their workers that when she was around her muggle family she was still Granger until later notice.
    The rest of the day hermiones family aside from her parents, uncle Charlie, the martins and the cullens tried getting her to reveal who her husband was if said husband existed. The also tried numerous times to try and get hermione to tell the truth and say that everything was a hoax but couldn't because everything she said was true.
    "This is where I bid you goodnight." Draco said as everyone got off at their floor.
    "Actually blaise wanted us to meet up seeing that he had news to tell us." Hermiones said.
    "I reckon you already know though." Draco said knowing her all to well.
    "I do in fact know what hes gonna tell us malfoy." Hermiones said poking his hard chest.
    "Fine Granger. Where are we meeting zabini anyway?" Dracos asked rolling his eyes.
    "In the café." Hermione told him.
    "Alright alright. You owe me Granger." Draco said.
    "Yes of course I do." Hermione said.
    "Then whos gonna watch the troublesome two?" Dracos asked looking at his kin.
    "Theo and pansy well more pancakes was willing to take them for the night. She said something about preparing herself for Elizabeths birth." Hermione said.
    "Alright Ill see you then." Dracos said with a wink.
    Hermione knew that he wanted her to apperate to his room seeing that only they can do magic in their hotel aside from the elves.
    Everyone went to their rooms and Hermione got her kids ready for theo to take.

    "Uncle theo mom says you're watching us." Lyra said when theo opened up their room door.
    "Who better than me to watch you except your grandparents?" Theo asked.
    "you're funny uncle theo." Scorpius said.
    "Come on and say your goodbyes to your mother." Theo told his niece and nephew.
  "Bye mom." Lyra said hugging hermione.
    "Bye mommy." Scorpius said doing as his sister.
    "Be good. If I hear Elizabeth is coming early because Aunty pancake's stress you wont allowed to see them for a month." Hermione threatened.
    "You got it boss." Scorpius said saluting to his mother.
    "She wont be giving birth early mom." Lyra assured her.
    Lyra was smart for her age much like Hermione and drack were. Scorpius was ro and every week he would be saying a new word his parents taught him.
    Hermiones kissed each of their cheeks and ran her fingers through their hair.
    "What about me Granger?" Theo asked tapping his cheek.
    "Come on theo." Hermione sighed.
    He grinned and walked over to her. She kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair. Being the first to marry and have children Hermione and draco were like the parents of their friends. Followed closely by Harry and gin.
    One last wave goodbye and theo was leading his niece and nephew away to the elevator.
    Hermione packed a small bag of what she might need for the night and apperated right into the malfoy soon to be black suite.
    Before she could even think draco had picked her up and planted a loving kiss to her lips. This caused Hermione to squeal. After a slpit second hermiones arms were wrapped around his neck and pulling him closer making up for lost time.
    "I missed you." Draco said.
    "I missed you too." Hermione said pecking his lips over and over until dracos caught them and wouldn't let go.