Truths out

"Yes. Draco is my one and only son who has gifted me with a beautiful daughter in law and grandchildren. Not to mention I found Jean who is like my sister and John who I can annoy all the time. Which I already did." Narcissa said smiling at her family.
    "Why is nobody oh draco herms you told everyone then?" Blaise asked walking into the hall and saw nobody moving.
    "No they didn't. Their song came in and well you know." Harry said.
    "I would say I'm suprised but I'm not. Its them what did you expect. All their lives they knew each other and then once they started dating it was over. I think their minds are still in their dating years. Move on guys." Blaise said looking at his friends at the ending.
    "Quiet zabini." Draco said rolling his eyes at his mate.
    "So you're a malfoy now mia?" Edward asked.
    "Mia? You know hermione?" Bella asked her fiance.
    "Yes. We went to school together before we went to forks. So mia?" Edward asked looking from bella to Hermione and draco.
    "Actually its not malfoy." Draco said.
    "Draco was legally a black before we married making us blacks." Hermione explained.
    "Crazy." Edward said.
    "Well congragulations." Carlisel said smiling at them.
    "Thank you carlisel." Hermiones said smiling at the old vampire.
    "And you didnt tell me? I'm hurt mia. I thought I was someone to you." Edward said acting hurt.
    "Sorry?" Hermione asked.
    "Dance with me and we're even." Edward said.
    "You got it." Hermione said smiling at her friend.
    "I'm going to bed." Bella said growling.
    Edward didnt even make an effort to stop her. He had already told Charlie what he wanted to do and Charlie knew it was for the best. Charlie even told them about himself and that he knew from when they met what they were.
    The party continued again and everyone had soon forgotten what happened. Well most of them. The female cousins of hermione slowly left and went to bella wanting to know what she planned.

    "Are you tired?" Draco asked his wife as they walked down the hall to their room.
    "No not yet." Hermione said with a seductive wink.
    Dracos growled and quickly took them to their suite. There they wasted no time stripling each other of their clothing.
    Draco began leaving dark love bites up her stomach chest and neck. Hermiones did the same leaving marks in the same places. It was in no time that draco was circling his hips and causing Hermione to loose her mind at his minstrations.
    "Oh draco I love you." Hermiones said as they climbed down from their high.
    "I love you. For eternity even in the next life." Draco said kissing her shoulder before they curled up against each other.
    "You know I'm gonna have to cover some since we're going to the pool tomorrow right." Hermione said looking into his eyes.
    "Not all of them." Draco said.
    "No just some." Hermione said.
    "What would I do without you?" Dracos asked leaving his forehead on hers.
    "Drinking fire whiskey while reading." Hermione said knowingly.
    "I wouldn't doubt what you say. Sleep love. Ill be here when you wake." He told her.
    Hermione nodded and kissed him one lasf time before sleep had over come her body.
    Draco stayed up a little longer rubbing his thumb in circles on her hip thinking. He was thinking about what his life would be without Hermione and he quickly found that he couldn't imagine life without her. He had known her all his life and couldn't think of life without his best friend, lover and wife all in one.
    Sleep soon consumed him and he was breathing evenly in and out with a smile spread across his face knowing that this was his life forever.