WBP|Hidden Façade

All types of media belongs to their rightful owners.
(c)2017

Chapter Two : Hidden Façade

Three days had past since I came down in this planet and lived with Lucinda. To be frank, I'm getting unamused with this planet, nothing crazy, weird or unusual is happening.

I then remember my mother's words that concluded in a small agreement and I 'am' staying truthful and loyal to it. But whenever I say I "am", it usually means I am uncertain about sticking to it for long periods of time.

I am a tenacious type of person but not when I do not favour the deal I made. No one can boss me around, I'm my own.

"I want to use the wand!!" I whine on my room and plop aggressively on my soft mattress.

The deal?

In a mimicking, mocking voice of my  mother I will repeat the agreement she said.

'You shall not use your wand for playing and shall be use for educational purposes. Second, you are to be in your best behaviour and hide your mayhem, psychotic personna.
Fail to follow the circumstances and you will be sent to your worst nightmare."

Like duh, I am THE Star Butterfly. I like to party, cause predicaments, destroy things and cause headaches on a certain person and is always hyper---but I have to be this sane type of charade that acts like a normal being.

On cue, Lucinda's visage came into hindsight and I groan, knowing what I have to do.

       |The Wild, Buffoon Princess|

"Is something wrong with you?" Marco asks me with his forehead scrunched in a worried manner.

I shook my head and grabbed another one of his slender, greasy food called 'fries'

"I'll be back okay?" he says before leaving his seat.

I nod and continue to feed myself over these delicious treats. A minute later, Marco arrives with another plate of the unknown.

"What's that?" I pointed my finger to the round coated object. Marco chuckles and scratches his head. "Star. .it's a donut--I mean don't you eat these?"

My body turns cold like I was dowsed with a bucket of iced water. I then realized that I am an exchange student, not some girl from another planet.

A slip of the tongue like this could cause me alot of fickle and I come to a conclusion that keeping a façade isn't easy at all.

"I-I," my mouth slurrs and becomes dry. "I--m-my parents don't eat donuts and that's why I don't know what that is . .?" I want to secretly slap myself for making a statement more like I wasn't sure of my answer.

You're such an idiot

He gave me a weird look before smiling coyly. "Then be a rebel and eat this donut without your parents knowing."

I smirked. "Is this your definition of being a rebel? Because if it is, then we have different definitions for it."

"What are you saying all of a sudden?" he smiles awkwardly. "--you're really weird sometimes."

I chuckle. "Believe me, there's more to me than being weird."

|Vote and Comment|
This is only a filler chapter