WBP|Trust and Fortune Telling?

Dedicated to : xx_Meme_Chan_xx

Chapter Seven : Trust and Fortune Telling

"Will you trust me?'.

Warning : This is not edited. It's a cringey chapter made by a 13 yr old before.

--------------------Flashback-----------------

"Marco".I nagged lazily holding the hem of his jacket."Star hurry up and spit it".He gruffed yanking my hand away from his jacket.

Marco is somewhat grumpy at this time I wonder why? but I wouldn't push the subject further that is if someone's grumpy.

"Let's go somewhere fun".I lit up and plead like a puppy, Marco massage his temples and gave a loud tired sigh."I can't I have to do my hom-".I cutted him off.

"Marco!".I scowled whether he wants it or not I'm taking him away from this place,why does he like studying anyway I snatched his hand and dragged him behind transporting to the other portal without his agreement.

-----------------------

"I knew it".He grumbled in disbelief "Star I swear if we arrive at night I won't fo-"I cut him off raising my index finger and placed it on his lips."Shush Diaz".

"Stop talking and just follow me".I spoke starting to also be irritated by his mood.It's unbearable!

"Where are we going anyway?".He speaks behind me."To a fortune teller".I briefly replied.

I don't know why I even wanted to come at this place but my mind's been bugging for me to arrive here I stopped walking and he bumps on my back unable to realize I stopped I stared at the wooden door my heart sunk. .somehow I'm anxious. .

"Star aren't you gonna open it?".He questioned walking further closer to my side and bravely twist open the knob.

As usual these dusty,old wooden door made a very loud creek making me and Marco flinched in discomfort.

"S-"His voice disappeared and everything became pitch black somehow the door that used to be in front of us is gone or maybe it's an illusion since it's dim.

I panicked and my heart sank once more running straightly to the possible way the door was and to my misfortune there was no door I kept on reaching out my hand and tried to feel something but there was nothing total pitch dark and emptiness.

"MARCO!".I yelled from the top of my lungs buckets of sweat pilled my forehead.

I hate being in the dark,there's lot of mysteries and secrets under the darkness it's discomfort and scary.

"S-Star!".He yelled and stutter panting for air probably from running around. .somehow just by opening the door we were transferred in this dim hole a very huge one we were just beside each other now we're far. .

Can I even find him at this place?This is my fault.I thought.

"Can you hear me!".I called out once more running around to find the closest way his voice came from.

I ran and ran as fast as my feet carried me I found nothing I lost hope  until I felt a sensation come up from my hand.

"AHHHHHH!!".I screamed and jumped in fright w-what w- what was that held me?!

"Star!".The voice yelled and grabbed my hand tightly it was sweating and warm,my heart beated fast and I teared in relief.

"MARCO".I cried and hugged him from the darkness.

"L-Let's find a way".suggested I answered in a swift protesting "What if we get lost more?".

"Star! We have to walk do you want to die here?!".He raised his tone I frown.

"M-mar-"

"Do you trust me?".He cut me off.
Do I trust him?Of course I do since he trusted me a good for nothing princess and it's time to have trust and faith."Yes!'.

I do trust him and I won't hesistate that question because he's a special friend to me. .valuable than gold itself true friendship. .

MAY 25,2017
Re-Edit : August 6,2017