WBP|Memes, Jokes

Chapter Eight : Memes, Jokes

Yesterday was partly my fault. Fine, it was all my fault. Never thought Marco would get so angry and scold me about how we got scammed by a crazy lady and how he had no time to do his homework.

I don't know if he'll even talk to me or is this goodbye for me? But one thing I know is that comedy is the best way to break the ice and so I searched up on Google some memes and jokes he might like.

I don't understand the Earthlings' humour. I can't even break into a chuckle or a smile and since it's labelled funny then I bet Marco would laugh his butt off. Whilst reading the jokes, I came along this word called memes. They were pictures with captions and some were I guess songs and vidoes?

I watched a clip and I really liked this particular music so I typed in the comments what is the title.

After a few minutes, a kind person commented on my question.

Memezletroll :Darude-Sandstorm, great music right? ;)

Princess B-Fly :Thanks!

When I played the music it wasn't exactly the music that was played in the background of the video. So I went back to the video and commented.

Princess B-Fly : It's not :(

Another person commented :

Poppy_cool :You got trolled! Lel Memezzzzz

Trolled? So I typed that word and read the definition.

I shook my head. People in Earth are really peculiar and I even skipped my homework because of the memes and jokes but I'm all ready for the jokes tomorrow. I hope Marco likes it.

///

"Marco do you know what's my favourite song?" I asked him and he snapped his head to face me, his face still frowning. "What?"

I stiffled a laugh and cleared my throat. "Darude Sandstorm."

He looked at me in a deadpanned manner. "I don't get what's so funny about that."

"Okeh okeh, another one," I clicked my tongue and did gun motions but he only glared at me.

"Marco," I began. He snapped. "What?"

I coughed. "Show me. ." I trailed off for more intensity. I wanted to hold my laughter for longer. "Bob and Vagene," I burst into laughter that some people glanced their way into my direction.

He glared at me ferociously.

"I have a joke," I added.

"You still have more?!" he looked at me in disbelief.

I ignored him and began. "Why couldn't the bike stand on it's on?" began.

"Because it's two tired!" I smiled and anticipated for his smile but he frowned more.

"Knock, knock."

Marco didn't reply.

"Are you living in the rock? Say who's there!" I snap at him, he rolled his eyes. "Who's there?"

"A broken pencil."

"Broken pencil who?" he says glumly.

"Nevermind it's POINTLESS!" I screeched.

"Are you finished?" he crosses his arms at me and I shake my head, smilling. "This is the last one, I promise."

"What's the king of school supplies?".

"THE RULER!" and he let out a  loud sigh.

|Vote and Comment|