1

1June 8, 1931 a warm day for Munich, Germany

1
June 8, 1931 a warm day for Munich, Germany. Particularly a warm day for me, the air was nice, the sky was beautifully blue and the smell of the trees, flowers and food from the house were very intriguing. I wondered if I should stay outside or feed my rumbling stomach, I chose to go in and come back out later. Walking halfway back to the house I had started to pay attention to the scenery even more, it was just so beautiful, I saw the rose flowers along the sidewalks, and beyond that I saw my home with its orange tiled roof, painted yellow cemented walls, the brown polished wood window outlining, the pollen filled windows, and the green vines coming from every corner. To my left view I see our garden filled with colorful aesthetically pleasing fruits and veggies to my right I see our mini barn not a lot of animals but just the right amount to suffice. While walking I decide to pick five flowers, one for pa, one for ma, one for me, one for the love of my life Kurt, and one last one for our little one Jr. Then I picked two more to lay on the ground for Kurt's parents who both died of unknown sickness. As I bring the five rose flowers home I start to feel on them, rubbing the dew off of them and feeling the soft like cloud called flower petals, I rose one up to my nose sniffed and as I was smelling the rosey scent I heard "Adlina!!" My mom yelled out so I dashed on the rocky path. I finish supper, vegetable soup and cup of water and I pass out the flowers. I give the last flower to Kurt so that I can watch his face and the way he reacts. He smiles at me and pinches my cheek, he comes in closer and I stroke his shiny straight slicked back blonde hair and stare in his beautiful blue eyes. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and smiles once more, then goes to take his daily nap with Jr before heading out into the city. I go back outside and I watch the sunset and look at all the colors I can find in the sky.