First Day part 1

I sighed as I got out of the shower. Today was my sister's first day of school. I'm supposed to take her around, and show her where her classes are. But, I've devised a plan. I'm gonna get either Mike Newton or Eric Yorke to do it.

I wrapped a towel around my body, and walked to my room. While I dried myself off, I heard the cruiser drive away.

"Khaleesi, dad said that I'm driving you to school. So hurry up!"

I groaned.

"You're lucky I was walking to school!" I shouted.

I rushed to the bathroom, brushed my hair and teeth, before putting deodorant on. I ran back to my room, and got dressed. I grabbed my things and headed down the stairs. I rushed out the door, and into Bella's old decrepit truck.

"Are you happy?! My hair's a mess, I have no makeup on, and I didn't have breakfast." I said, glaring at my sister.

Bella rolled her eyes, and pulled away from the curb.

........

As we pulled into the parking lot, I put my shoes on, and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"Do you think can find the office on your own? I have to turn in an assignment early."

"Yeah. I'll come find you if I need anything." Bella said, opening her door.

I got out and shut the door.

"Okay, I know we have gym together, so I'll see you later."

I hugged my sister, before running into the school. Trying not to trip over my shoes laces. As soon as I reached the biology lab, the teacher had just unlocked his door.

"Here you go Mr. Molina." I said, handing a folder to him.

"Good morning, Khaleesi. You know this isn't due until tomorrow, right?" He asked, as we walked into the classroom.

"I do. But I like to have my stuff handed in early. Just in case I'm not in class the next day."

After I handed that in, I headed to my Spanish class, and sat at the group table. As the class filed in, I smiled seeing my sister and I had the same first period class.

I raised my hand and waved, so she could see where I was. My sister may annoy me, but I still love her.