First day part 2

When lunch came around, Bella and I headed to the cafeteria. I got Mike to pull Bella's chair out for her, after we got our lunch. He probably would've done it anyway, but he owed me a small favor after I helped with his last trig test.

"Mikey, you met my home girl?"

Oh Eric.......

I rolled my eyes as Tyler came and pecked Bella on the cheek, before knocking Mike off his chair and running away.

"I swear, they're like first graders, fighting over a new toy." Jess said, scooting over.

"Smile," Angela said, taking a quick picture. "Sorry. Need a candid for the feature."

"Feature's dead, Angela. Don't bring it up again." Eric snapped.

As he got up, I grabbed his arm, twisted it behind he back, before slamming him down on the table.

"You think it's funny to be a dick to women, Yorkie? Apologize to Angela, or my foot will be so far up your ass, it'll have come out of you mouth. Now!"

"Sorry, Angie." Eric said.

I let him up, smirking confidently.

"Now, if you would be so kind enough as to get me a burrito and a Pepsi, that'd be swell."

I sat back down, moving my bag out of the way.

"Sorry about that. But Eric was right. Bella doesn't like having her picture taken. I will, however, provided you with her last school picture."

"Maybe you could also write a piece on speedo padding for the swim team." Bella said, trying to be helpful.

"Actually, that's a good one!" Angela said.

"Kirk, right? That's exactly what I thought." Jess said, turning to Angela.

I drowned out there conversation as Eric brought me my lunch. I thanked him, before turning to my sister.

"Who're they?" She asked.

I looked over to the Cullens walking into the cafeteria.

"The Cullens." Angela and I said at the same time.

"They're Dr. & Mrs. Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska, like, a few years ago." Jess explained.

"They kind of keep to themselves." Angela said.

"Yeah, 'cause they're all together. Like, together together."

I rolled my eyes at Jess. I leaned over a little so Jess knew it was my turn to talk.

"The first two that are walking in, are Rosalie Hale and Emmett Cullen. They're an item, so don't talk to Emmett unless you want your head ripped off. The next two that are coming in, are Alice Cullen and Jasper Hale. Alice, as far as I know, might be the only one of the group to actually say hi to anyone outside of their little group.

Jasper, however, is the quietest of the group. I have both him and Alice in my AP History class, and I never heard him speak. I kind of feel a little worried for him though. He looks like he's pain all the time. But, his dad's a doctor so I think he'll be okay. He's also Rosalie's twin brother." I said, prattling off all the info I knew about them.

"Doctor Cullen's like this foster dad/matchmaker." Jess said, stabbing her salad.

"Maybe he'll adopt me." Angela said, jokingly.

"When," I asked, pointing my fork at her. "There ain't nothing wrong with your family."

As I chewed on my pasta, I looked up to see Edward, and Akoni walking in.

"Who're they?" Bella asked.

"Edward and Akoni. They're the hottest guys in the school, but won't date any girls here. Jess thinks it's because they're gay. I agree with her on Edward, though. Akoni however, nope. There's no way that a guy looking as hot as him, is gay. But who knows?" I said, shrugging my shoulders.