Taken away

(Psst, there's a Game of Thrones reference in this part. See if you can spot it. If you do, comment on the paragraph you see it in. Also, sorry it's not as long as it could be. I'm having trouble with the next part. But I still wanted to have a part for you guys, so here you go.)

When the last bell of the day rang, I met Bella by her locker.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Boring."

After she got her stuff, I hugged her goodbye and headed to the gym. When I walked into the locker room, I was greeted by the sight of the cheer team, with their arms crossed.

"Did something happen?" I asked, walking to my locker.

"The girls and I have been talking, and we all agree that you shouldn't be on the team anymore." The second in command said.

"What? Why?"

"You've broken one of the teams' rules. 'Never hang out with any Cullen.' You've done it twice now."

I looked at them in disbelief.

"You've got to be kidding me. I've never hung out with any of the Cullens. Akoni only gave me a ride home, and a ride to school. That's it."

"The team has spoken, and we want you gone."

I glared at the girls before walking over to my locker.

"Fuck you, Roberta. You're nothing but a jealous bitch. Always have been. Go rot in hell."

I walked out with my uniform, and went to my locker. I grabbed my bag, and left the school. But when I stepped outside, I was greeted by the sight of of a downpour. I wrapped my windbreaker around me, before making my way home.

When I arrived at the house I stood on the porch for a few minutes -- letting the water drip off -- before walking in.

"Bella? Can you come here for a second." I called out for my sister.

When she saw the state I was in, her face contorted with anger.

"I got kicked off the team. The girls didn't like the fact that a Cullen offered me a ride to home and school."

"They had no right to do that!" She said.

"But what can I do about it? Our coach is off on maternity leave. I'm not gonna bother her."

Bella sighed, and shook her head.

"Go take a shower. I'll warm a pair of sweats for you." She said.

"Thanks, sis." I said, heading up the stairs.

I took off my stuff in my room, relieved that my feet were free of my boots. I grabbed clean underwear, and a clean tank top before getting in the shower. The heat from the water soothed my sore muscles, and loosened up my joints.

"Khaleesi? Is it alright if I bring in your sweats?" Bella asked through the door.

"Yeah. Just put them on the toilet."

After she was done, I shut the water off and stepped out. I dried off and put on my clothes. Once that was done, I pulled my hair back into a half ponytail before heading downstairs. Still angry that something I loved was taken away from me, because something happened that I couldn't control.