Weird

After school ended, Bella was willing to stay behind and wait for me, but I told her it was fine. I also told her that she should get home to see what food needed to be bought.

Halfway through practice, one of the cheerleaders spoke to me.

"Akoni Cullen's looking at you." She said.

I looked to where she was pointing, and saw that she was right. Akoni was leaning against the gym doorway. When we locked eyes, it was like nothing else existed. We stared at each other a few more seconds, before he left.

"I wonder what that was about." She said.

"I don't know. Let's get back to work."

........

After practice ended, I decided to walk home. It would give me time to think about my home situation. Sure, it's nice to have another girl in the house, but I feel like my dad's gonna focus more on Bella. Call me jealous, if you will.

I was about halfway home, when I was stopped by the sound of a car. I looked up to see a black Harley idling at the stop sign with its rider wearing a matching helmet. I payed no attention, and continued on my way. Or tried to at least. When I reached the stop sign, a voice called out to me.

"Need a ride?"

I turned my head to see Akoni Cullen taking his helmet off.

"Why?"

Instead of answering, he just held out his helmet. I rolled my eyes, and took it. I sat behind him, before I put it on. I made sure my bookbag was secure, before wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You know where I live?" I asked.

He smirked, before taking off. I felt tiny compared to him. He was all muscle, and I was a tiny girl that would be crushed like a tooth pick. As we rounded the corner, I noticed that my dad had arrived before I did. As soon as Akoni came to a stop, I got off.

"Here." I said, handing the helmet back.

He shook his head, before taking off. I stared in disbelief as he disappeared around the corner. I turned around and walked into the house.

"I'm home!" I yelled.

"We're in the living room!" My dad said.

"I'll join you in a moment."

I went upstairs, and changed into something more comfortable before heading to the living room. Bella was sitting on the couch reading a book (no surprise there), and our dad was sitting in his recliner watching a baseball game.

"So, who's playing?" I asked.

~time skip to next week~

.........

I was in a desert. Wearing nothing but a silk gown. I looked around to see if I could find shelter.

"Hello? Is anyone there?!" I yelled.

I was answered with a terrifying roar. My blood was filled with an electrified feeling. I heard the roar once more, followed by a gust of wind, coming from behind me.

......

I woke up to a light filtering through my curtains. I sat up, swinging my legs over the edge. I stretched before walking over to the window. I pulled the curtains apart, and was greated by the sun a partly sunny sky.

I basked in the rays of precious sun for a few minutes, before heading to the shower. I turned the shower on, and let the water heat up to what some would consider scalding hot. I never understood why, but I could always stand touching things that are hotter than what people can withstand. Hell, I once placed my hand on a stove burner, and didn't know it was hot until Bella yanked my hand off. I didn't have burn marks, or anything.

After I showered, I changed into a dress with black ankle booties.

After that was done I braided my hair, put my makeup on, and put on the earrings and necklace my grandparents gave me. Once I was done with my morning routine, I headed downstairs.

"Morning, Bells."

"Morning. Hey, did you have incidents with any of the Cullens the other day?" She asked handing me a cup of coffee.

"Other than Akoni giving me a ride home? No. Why?" I asked, before taking a drink.

As she told me what happened, I frowned. Normally the Cullens would keep to themselves. I shrugged it off, and finished my cup of coffee before moving to get my bag and Akoni's helmet.

"Uh, Khaleesi? Akoni's outside." I heard Bella say from upstairs.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah."

I hiked my bag over my shoulder, and opened the door.

"What're you doing here?" I asked, walking over.

"What do you think? Get on." He said.

I sighed, before turning around. Bella looked at me with a confused expression.

"I guess he's taking me school." I said.

I put the helmet on, and got on.

"If my hair gets ruined by this helmet, I'm kicking your ass."

He let out a barking laugh, before taking off.