Chapter 8

••~Ryan's POV~••
"y-you.....Cut?" I ask her I never would've thought she would be a cutter she sits there silently and starts crying "hey don't cry, its ok if you cut I'm not gonna judge and I'm not gonna abandon you when I promised you I'd never leave I meant it and I will never break that promise." She looks up at me with really teary eyes and she sniffs "really?" She looks at me her eyes lighten a bit "yes and I'm sorry for making you do that its just I was worried I mean its pretty hot today, but umm if its ok....Can you tell me why?" "its ok I mean if you are going to be probably one of my best friends you had to find out sometime and yeah I'll tell you but can we go inside?" "yeah of course." We walk inside "my room or do you just want to stay out here." I think about it for a sec "ummm your room its awesome in there you have like billions of nirvana posters." "okay." We go up to her room and sit on the bed I quickly look at all of her band posters, they are awesome, she is awesome.

••~Laura's POV~••
"Ok...Um....Where do You want me to start?" I ask him. He looks at me with loving and worried eyes "its up to you and you don't have to tell me everything you can tell what you feel comfortable with me knowing." I nod "well.....Umm.....It um started earlier this year its may now so I haven't been cutting for long......Um before I moved here I had know friends and I would get bullied and teased and got told horrible things like to kill myself and that I was a loner and I just got sick of it and started cutting and yeah....." He hugs me I feel safe and warm in his arms "I wish I could've been there for you." He says, it makes me feel better "thanks." He let's go of me we look each other in the eyes, and he leans into kiss me but when we go to kiss we hear the front door slam and we move away. He nearly kissed me! Eeeee I can't believe it! "MUMMM I'M HOME!" Its my sister Hayley "that's just my sister Hayley." "oh ok." "Hay, mums not home she went to help Katie with the move!" "what, Lau just come down here." "do you want to wait here or come downstairs with me?" He smiles "I'll come with." We walk down stairs and into the lounge room. "Laura my little sis I missed you!" She runs up and hugs me, she is the best sister ever "I missed you too sis!" She smiles and looks at Ryan "who's your friend?" "Ryan, Hayley, Hayley, Ryan." they shake hands "nice to meet you Ryan." "yeah, you too."

=====================

I have writers block help me but anyway I probably won't update for a while because of that so just please don't kill me or hate me