chapter 9

••~Hayley's POV~••
My little sis is hanging out with a boy?By herself?I should find out more about this boy "so does mum know you to are here?" "yeah if course in fact she was there when I invited Ryan over." I can trust her but I'm just slightly worried "ok, where us mum?" "she's at Katie's, she's moving houses today and mum went to help." Oh I remember now, Katie is a good friend of the family "alright well I'll be in my room if you two need anything." "ok." They say at the same time "oh also should I dye my hair orange or blue?" They both look at each other then at me "orange." Once again they say at the same time which causes all of us to laugh "have you two eaten?" "yep." "oh I'll be back I just gotta grab my phone." My and Ryan watch as Laura quickly goes upstairs "ok Ryan my sis....Is well she has.....Trust problems let's just say.....And I only trust people she trusts and she seems to trust you so I trust you too also your adorable and nice so im glad my little sis has you." He smiles I can tell he's really happy by that "thank you, I definitely know I can trust you and Laura."

••~Ryan's POV~••
Hayley smiles and pulls me into a friendly hug a "how can you trust me if you hardly know me?" She asks me "I don't know you just seem trustworthy." Laura walks down the stairs and sees me and Hayley hugging so she giggles and joins us "we are all going to be best friends I just know it!" Me and Hayley agree with her "hey, you two should meet my friends Spencer, Jon and Brendon they are awesome you will like them!" Hayley and Laura look at each other "okay." the say at the same time but the almost kiss is really getting to me I mean how and why is she not feeling awkward because of it "so what have you two been up to all day?" Hayley asks to break the silence, me and Laura look at each other I know what she is thinking about, the almost kiss, "ummm well not much really." Laura is trying to make sure Hayley doesn't find out about the almost kiss but what if she does find out what if we aren't allowed to be friends anymore "ok well I'm gonna go do my hair." Hayley says as she pulls a box of hair dye out of a bag "ok." Me and Laura say at the same time. Hayley goes upstairs whilst me and Laura stand there in silence.

=====================

writers block sucks