I

I

hoseok

yoongi.

min yoongi.

where are you ?

what the fuck happened to you ?

i needed the answers now.

so i went to find them.

"yoongi open up!" i shouted as i banged his front door. i swear I hit it so hard it almost broke. i was so fucking stupid. why did i just leave him for a week? like i didn't care about him anymore? what would he think? now, what i wanted so badly was for him to open his fucking door.

"hoseok?" i heard a voice. a voice i hadn't heard for ages. i felt tears flow down my cheeks as i hugged him tightly. "yoongi, i was so fucking worried, i searched everywhere for you, you weren't at your workplace so i thought you would be at home." my voice was covered by my sobs."i-i'm sorry, i left you for a whole fucking week..." i choked on my words.

+

yoongi

i heard his sobs. i saw his tears run down his cheeks. i felt his warmth against my shoulder. i didn't know if all this was real. what if it's all a dream ?
i was assured it was real when hoseok, moved back and tightened his grip on my hands."yoongi...i wanted to tell you something for a long time...i-i love you..." he choked on his words again.

i cried...and cried...and cried. it was endless. the feeling I had. i cried my heart out."i-i love you too!" i shouted as i hugged him. i felt joy again. a different kind of joy. it was something i never had a grasp on. love. love for hoseok.