Chapter 1

Tzuyu pov

Kringg!!

When I heard the alarm, I wake up from my bed. Then go to the bathroom to get ready to school.
A few minutes later, I wear my school unifrm and go to downstairs for breakfast. My mom just set up the table and then give me a piece of bread then I eat it.

Ponn!!

"Tzuyu, ppali. Your friend are here and if you're late your friends will get mad at you. I just smile to him then, I kiss my mom's cheek. "Bye mom.." then I run to my friends car. "Tzuyu yah! Why are you so late?" tell Nayeon unnie. "Hehe.. Mian unnie I eat my breakfast while smile to them. "Kyeopta! That's why Mingyu like to tease our maknae( youngest) so much.." tease Jihyo unnie I just glare to him. "Aish unnie.. Don't dare to speak his name. I don't like it. " then my unnies are laughing together. "What so funny?" I ask them. "Anniyo.. We just think that maybe Mingyu like you because he always tease you.. " Chaeyoung said. Why are they make me fell bad. I think I want to fell a good mood today but they ruined my mood.. "Haha.. Ok guys, let's go maybe our maknae is mad at us.." says Jungyeon . "Ne, kajja( let's)." say them all happy except me who are mad at them because make fun of me..

When we arrived at school, we walk together to our classroom. "Wait guys, remember today we have a practice for cheerleader. So, when I arrive there, you guys should be there before I am. Understand?" say Jihyo unnie.. "Ne.." says we all. Then, me and Chaeyoung went to our classroom before Kim ssaem arrive. Me and Chaeyoung are classmate. Nayeon, Jungyeon, Momo and Sana unnies are the ckassmate.. Jihyo , Mina and Dahyun unnies are classmates too. So, they went to their classroom together.

When we arrived to our classroom, suddenly The8 or Minghao say hi to me. He is Chinese so, I understand what he said because I am Taiwanese but my language are Mandarin. "Annyeong, Tzuyu.." say The8 to me while smile happily . "ouh, nado Annyeong, The8 ssi.." I smile back to him. "Are you guys have any practice for today?" ask him. "Erm.. Yes.. um Why are you asking?" "Anniyo, just asking.. Ouh, goodbye your teacher are here.." say The8 while wave to me, I wave back to him. Chaeyoung is seat to her chair, then I approach him to seat with him because we are chairmate.Then, Kim ssaem are here to teach us for Language Lesson. "Class take out the book and open page 116.." tell Kim ssaem..
.
.
.
Skip..

Ring!!

The bell are ringing thats mean for lunch time. I clean up my desk and Chaeyoung too, then we go to canteen together. When we arrive at canteen we saw our unnies are wave at us to seat with them. Then, we approach them and say hi to them. And suddenly we heard the screams of fangirls are fangirling over boys. We know who it is, it is Seventeen who are always bully us they are in them team basket. We don't like them at all and we think that we want to quit from being the cheerleaders. But we think twice that we won't because we love our job.

"Aish.. Can they be quite? I just want to eat my food but because of them, I don't want to eat my Jokbal anymore.. Huhu.." say Momo unnie while crying just because she can't eat her Jokbal. "can them don't be here, I just want to be freedom from their fangirls. Are they blind? They don't even hadsome look like Got7 sunbaenim.." tell Dahyun while eat her food back. "Hurmm..I think so.." I just nod at them because I am agree to them.

"Hi, ladies.." say someone from the back.. We look at our back. Then, we just stared at them with deathglare. "Hi, my sweetie... How are you?" ask a boy who is playboy in this school. It's Mingyu, urgh I hate him..  I just glare at him.. "Hey, don't mad at me.." say Mingyu while play with my chin. Urgh I hate when someone touch my face. " Yah.. Don't you dare to touch our maknae's face.." say Jungyeon overprotective while gripping her finger angrily. "Shu.. Shut your mouth Tomboy!" say Jeonghan while smirk at Jungyeon unnie.. "Yah! You guys could you get lost before we call out the principal.." say Jihyo unnie.. "hurmm.. Guys let's we go from these lions before they make a war with us haha..." laughed them while get out from the canteen except Mingyu who is persuade me to accept him as his yeochin(girlfriend). I don't accept it because I don't like him and I hate him. "Yah! Go with yor member, don't disturb our maknae.." say Mina agrily to Mingyu. Haha.. For the first time Mina unnie mad at boy. "Woah..woah.. Noona( sister) just relax. I want to seduce him, not you.. " say Mingyu while begging on me to accept him.. "Aish.. Just let me go please Mingyu." I push him softly scare of his fangirls mad at him because push him harder. "ok, but not next time. I will make you in love with me.. Bye, my sweetie..." Mingyu ran to his member as they wait for Mingyu.

To be continued...

Aww so sweet...- author
Yah! I don't like it! why are you doing this to me?-tzuyu
Hehe.. mian tzuyu unnie.. I want to make readers love my ff-author
erm..-tzuyu (ignore the author)
thank you author for make me being so lovely to my sweetie.. muah..- Mingyu(give flying kiss
to author)
Are you didn't love Tzuyu unnie anymore?- auhtor (smirk at Mingyu)
Anniyo, I love my only one..-Mingyu
urgh..-Tzuyu