Chapter 4: Continue(Battle?)

Author pov
Sorry for not update for a long time. I'm busy with my homework and presentation. How are you, readers? Hope you're fine. So, let's continue from the chapter 3.

.............................................................

"Hurm.. Next is me.." say someone and the other look at the girl who is raise her hand up. "Mwo, Mina unnie?" say Chaeyoung shocked. "Ne, waeyo?" ask Mina confused. "Aniyo... let's continue.." say Tzuyu excited. "But I will choose my opponent.." while pick the Seventeen member to be her opponent's. "You!" say Mina while point her finger to.... Wonwoo who is standing beside Joshua. "Jinjja?" ask Nayeon shocked. Mina nod to her members. "Ok!" say Wonwoo with lazy tune. "I will start know.." Then, Mina go ahead them perform.

"Oh god! She so sexy.." say Joshua. "Dino yah! Close your eyes.." say Jeonghan while run to Dino to close his eyes. "Yah! I have seen it." say Dino while pull Jeonghan hair. "Ahh.. Appo!" Jeonghan rub his hair because Dino pull his hair so hard.Everyone are jaw dropped when Mina is dancing in front. "So, Wonwoo?" ask Seungkwan. In 5 minutes Wonwoo stay looking at Mina with his eyes was wide because of Mina sexy dance. "Yah!" shout The8 to Wonwoo ears. "Akh.. "Wonwoo give a death glare to The8. "Ok. I will start.." say Wonwoo.

(This is Wonwoo predebut..)

"Woo..." They are cheer for Wonwoo. At the end Wonwoo feel embarrassed then, hide at Mingyu's back shame. "Not bad.." say Mina while smile at Wonwoo. Accidentally, Wonwoo heart are stop for a while because of shock with Mina pretty smile like an angle. Everyone claps their hand to Wonwoo and Mina performance. "Dahyun yah!" "Wae?" ask Dahyun to Jungyeon. "Go.." say Jungyeon while push her to in front. ".." Dahyun make a lazy face.. "what I have to do?" ask Dahyun while make a lazy face at Twice. "whatever you want.." say Jungyeon. "urgh.. ok.." Then, dahyun take a deep breath before perform.

"wohoo.." they are cheer for dahyun after dahyun perform a dance. "whoa!" Vernon was shocked with Dahyun performance. "next? Vernon, go!" say S.coups. "mwo?! me?!" say Vernon shock. The seventeen member are nod to the Vernon while Vernon is walking lazy to the front. "should I do this?" ask Vernon while make cute face to his member. "yes, you should.." say Mingyu while push Vernon head. "yah! it's hurt you know?" say Vernon angrily to Mingyu. "yes I know it's hurt.." say Mingyu while make a smirk to Vernon. "then, I go.."

Then, the other are claps their hand and give him applause.. "daebak!" say Dino while make a thumbs up to Vernon. Then, vernon go to the Dahyun than smirk to her. "how do I look? I am handsome while rapping right?" say Vernon. "not bad but Jaebum oppa much handsome than you.." say Dahyun directly to Vernon heart's. Vernon just give dahyun a death glare than go to his member.