chapter 2

Have you heard Seventeen comeback 'DON'T WANNA CRY'.  If you don't watch it you can watch on my audio in this chapter. So, hope you guys enjoy it..^^

Author pov

Tzuyu and her friends went to practice at school hall. When the arrive the saw their leader who is Jihyo. They look at Jihyo's face who is angry because of them.

"Err... Jihyo yah.. Mianhae..." say Nayeon whike make aegyo(cute things) at Jihyo. Jihyo still with her mad face. "Aish.. I have tell you guys to come earlier right? Why are you guys always late. They always late because they always go to the cafe near their school for buy a drink. "Jihyo.. Please forgive us.." say them all while make the puppy eyes to make Jihyo's heart not cold anymore."hurm.. ok, but next time please don't late like this. Miss Seolhyun always say that you guys are late." say Jihyo while glare at them. They all just smile awkwardly. "Ok, we promise.." say Mina." let's go to miss Seolhyun. She is wait for us.." telk Jihyo while drag us to the school hall. 

We saw miss Seolhyun with the boys. We seem their faces are familiar to us. "Oh, hi ladies.." say someone who is familiar to them, it is S.coups. We ignore them, then go to the miss Seolhyun. "Ok, girls. Today we have to practice our cheers because it has mark for the cheers. So, I want you to teamwork with team basketballs to create your cheers.
S.coups and Jihyo, make sure your members are join it if not, you will get detention because not take care of your members.Understand?" ask miss Seolhyun."Ne, miss.."say Jihyo and S.coups at the same time. "ok, I will make you in the team. One team two people to create the cheers. Then we will make fight for whick cheers are choosen. The first team is..

Nayeon x S.coups

Jungyeon x Jeonghan

Momo x Hoshi

Mina x Wonwoo

Sana x Jun

Jihyo x Seungkwan

Dahyun x Vernon

Chaeyoung x Dino

Tzuyu x Mingyu 

Joshua x The8

Dk x Woozi

and thats the couple I have decide to make you guys as a team. So, the date we should discuss is next month. Get ready and create it before next month. You will may go back home. And girls, we don't have any practice and thank you for today.." say miss Seolhyun then, she went to her car.

Mingyu pov

Wait what? I am with my sweetie, yess! I can seduce him everyday...

Tzuyu pov

What? why I should team with him. Aish.. This why I hate teamwork with the boys..(facepalm)

Nayeon pov

Arhh... I am team with S.coups..(fangirling..) Yup, I am fangirl of S.coups. The other members not know that I like S.coups. S.coups and me are classmate. So, I can stalk quitely without he notice it.. Hehe..

S.coups pov

Woah..Woah..Woah.. I am with that bunny girl. Urm.. I can seduce him with my gentlemen. Then, make she love me and I will break with him. Haha.. Am I savage..

Jungyeon x jeonghan pov

Mwo? She/he is my teammate. He/she is so cold. Why I team with that girl/boy. I hate him!!
(They speak at the same time in their mind..)

and the others are mad two except these four boys who are teammate.

The next day...

Author pov

They meet each other at the park behind the school. "Why , are you guys called us?" ask Dahyun. "We want to battle with you guys to beat us.." say Vernon. "Mwo? Battle? What battle?" ask Momo confused. "Yah, pabo.. They want to beat us with their talent." say Sana while hit momo's head in japanese language. "Sorry.." say Momo shyly. "Ok, we start now.." say Hoshi.

TO BE CONTINUED..

Hi, readers..  Sirry if my bad grammar and the typo..  So, next chapter will be interesting. So, stay tune..