chapter 3 : Battle?

Hi, readers.. I just want to say that this fanfic will not be same as Malay Ver. because if I write that story again, it will feel boring. So, hope you guys like it but I will make it interesting to readers. Hope enjoy it..

Author pov

They are meet each other to battle each other. "Actually, we meet here because we want to beat with you girls.." say Hoshi. "Ha? Beat? What beat?" say Momo confused. "Aishh, we want to beat you all with our talent.." say Jeonghan. "Eo, you guys are talented? I think that you guys just know to bully us.." say Jungyeon while glare at him. "Of course we have talent. Why?Are you scared at us?" ask Dino. "We, scared? In your mind.." say Chaeyoung lazily. "Okey, guys. Why not we show our talent know, and when you are done, you have to pick one member in the other group." say Seungkwan.

"Ok, who want to challege first?" say Jihyo. "Me.. I am challenge firt.." say S.coups. "Ok, you go first.."say Nayeon. Then, S.coups move to infront to challenge first.

Seventeen are embarrassed at the back while laughing. Twice are laughing until their tummy feel want to burse out. "Yah, S.coups. Why are you like that. We are shame you know?" say DK at the back.

Nayeon pov

Aigoo.. What a cute man. I am shock when he dance to up and down by EXID. My face turned to red because I am shy. "Oh, unnie. Are you fine." say Tzuyu while whisper at me. "A-Aniyo.. G-gwenchanha." stutter me. " oh, ok.." say Tzuyu while make the confused face at me.

"So, S.coups. Who you want to beat?" say Joshua. "I will choose Nayeon?" say S.coups while looking at me. My heart beat fast while my face turn red as tomato. "Go.." say Jungyeon while push me infront. "Huh? Huh, ok..".Then, I go to the front then I do the challenge.

After I did the challenge, my face turn to red because of shame. My Twice member just fangirling at my aegyo. "Ahhh..." Twice fangirling over me. I facepalm because I'm shy.

S.coups pov

Aigoo.. What a cute girl.. The man who will get her must be luckiest man ever. Mwo? Lucky? Hmm.. I can seduce him with my aura.. (smirk)

Author pov

When Nayeon are done, Twice keep fangirling over Nayeon aegyo(cute). Suddenly, someone interrupt them by coughing infront of them who is S.coups. Then , Twice become normal.

"Ok, who are the second?" say Seungkwan. "I am.." say someone coldly who is Jungyeon. "Ok, let's start now.." say Jeonghan while smirk to Jungyeon. " Ok, I will go first.." say Jungyeon confidently.

Twice laughing at the back and Seventeen reaction..

(Imagine Seventeen laugh like Dino did. Lmao Dino...)

"I will not choose my fighter because he will lose. So, next.." say Jungyeon. "Arasseo.." say Dino while laughing hard. "I will go next.." say Momo.

"Whooa.." all of the guest are jaw drop because of Momo. Then, they claps their hand to Momo.. "So, who yor fighter?" ask Hoshi. "Neo.." say Momo while place her hand to Hoshi. "Naega?" says Hoshi. "ok.." continue him. Then, Hoshi do the challenge.

(Ignore the other member because I put the fancam ver.)

"Aigoo.. Who will won this battle if they are in the kpop Dance Cover.." say The8. "Ne, I agree with you.." say Jun. "Me too.." say Tzuyu in Mandarin while smile at the Chinese Line. "Ne, uri Yuyu.." say The8 and Jun at the same time while pinch Tzuyu's cheek. "Mwo? Why are you guys like that?" say Mingyu confused. "Are we have to tell them?" say Tzuyu in Mandarin. The8 and Jun are nod at Tzuyu to tell them the truth.  "Actually, we are cousins.." say The8. They are shock because of them. "Wah, jinnja? You're Tzuyu's cousins?" ask Mingyu to The8 and Jun. "Ne.." say both of them at the same time.

After hear that, Mingyu go to the Chinese Line and whisper at them. "Can you help me to get Tzuyu?" say Mingyu while begging to them. "Aniya.. We will never ever help you to get uri Tzuyu.." say Jun while avoid Tzuyu from Mingyu. "Aishh.." say Mingyu frustrated.

"I will go next.." say Jun. "Good luck.." say The8 and Tzuyu. "Yah! I know Jun is your cousins but, you have to support your friends here.." say Chaeyoung. "Ok.."

"uuuu.." they are cheer for Jun. "ok, I will choose... Sana ssi.." say Jun. "erm.. ok" say Sana shyly..

"Wow, Sana ya!" say Tzuyu. (In this ff Tzuyu and the other members are at the same age which is 17. ) Jun face are red as tomato because of Sana. " oh, oppa! Why your face are red?" ask Tzuyu. "A-aniyo.. The weather is very hot. " say Jun. 'Hrmm. I think the weather not that very hot. It is because the weather are windly.' Tzuyu think.

" So, who is next?" ask Jungyeon. "I am.." say Jihyo joyfuly. " I want to sing with Seungkwan.." continue Jihyo. " Mwo? Naega?" ask Seungkwan confused. " Nae , neo.." say Jihyo. "We will sing Dream from Baekhyun and Suzy.

(I know the guy in this mask is Dokyeom, but imagine that was Seungkwan and they are not wearing mask.)

" Woah..." Then, they clap their hand with the shock face. " Hurm.. Next is me.." say someone..

TO BE CONTINUED

Hi readers.. Sorry for not update for a long time. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and the other member will be next chapter. Annyeong..^^