Chapter 5

Author pov

Kringg!!

"ok, class.. This is our last lesson so, I want you to complete your homework and... Tzuyu! Please collect them all tomorrow before recess. Understand class?" say Kwon ssaem. "yes, sir!" say them all. "ok, you may go now.." said the teacher than leave the class. All the student in the class go to their home except Tzuyu. She clean up the mess on her table. After she clean up, she go to trashbin and throw the rubbish.Then, Tzuyu go to the bus stop to waiting her father to take her home.

A few minutes later, her father didn't come yet. "Where is daddy?" muttered tzuyu. "Hi, Chewy!" say someone. Tzuyu search for the person that call her nickname. "here!" say someone. When Tzuyu turn her head at the back, she saw a boy smile at her. "This boy..." say Tzuyu while muttering. "I heard it.." say that boy. "I know, what you want?" ask Tzuyu to that boy. "I want... you!" say the boy and pointing his hand at Tzuyu. Tzuyu look at the boy and push the boy hand. "Can you be serious?" say Tzuyu while rolled her eyes lazy. "ok,straight to the point. I want to pick you up to your home." say Mingyu. "Anniyo, I'm fine.. I will wait for my father.." say Tzuyu while check out her father's car. "ok, then.. I will wait you father with you until your father are here.." say Mingyu while smiling. "if you said so.. Thank you.." say Tzuyu while smile back at Mingyu. She never smile to this boy because she hate this boy so much because Mingyu always annoyed her. Mingyu feel shock of Tzuyu smile. 'oh god.. she is smiling to me...' said Mingyu. Then, the situation are peaceful. Nobody speak out.. So, Mingyu want to make the situation not awkward.. "erm.. Tzuyu, are free weekend?" ask Mingyu. "I think yes, why?" say Tzuyu. "Can I go ot with you?" ask Mingyu. "I dont know.." say Tzuyu while check her father's car. " Can I have your phone number?" ask Mingyu. "ermm.. yes, you can. Where you phone?" ask Tzuyu for Mingyu's phone. " oh, here.." say mingyu while give her phone to Tzuyu. After Tzuyu type her number, she give Mingyu's phone back. "here.. This is my number.. Oh! My father is here. Thank you for waiting with me.." say Tzuyu while standing and wave he hands to Mingyu. "oh, ne..Annyeong! Take care of yourself, be careful.." say Mingyu. "Ah, ne annyeong.. " say tzuyu while running to her father's car.

Mingyu pov

Wow, I think Tzuyu is comfortable with me this time. Tzuyu, if you think that I'm annoying, you are wrong. I'm not that annoying to my members. I only want to tease you everyday. I like your smile, hope yu will accept me one day...

»To Be Continue«

------------------------------------------------------

Hi, everyone.. Sorry for short chapter. Today I'm back with update Mintzu scene. Sorry for the grammar. Hope you like it..Annyeong!!