Chapter 2

Sarada's P.O.V

Today subject is cooking the most BBOOOORRRRIIINNGG thing i have ever done in my life.
"Ugh i hate cooking theres a lot of things needed its just a waste of time!"i said angrily to our teacher."Ms.Uchiha you got to stop- suddenly someone ges in our room and i am sure its the new kid."uhh class this is your new classmate can you please say your name to the class."our teacher said to him."uhh okay hi guys imBoruto uzumaki im from L.A i just transferred here."he said with a big smile on his face.

Wow he is hot just looking at him i wanna drool right now
!!WAIT!!wat am i thinking stupid sarada stupid.while sarada's thoughts run through his head the new kid is already on his way to the empty seat beside her.OMG!OMG!OMG! HE'S COMING WHAT SHOULD I DO OMG!.sarada didnt even notice he is already beside her.
"hello miss can i know your name im boruto by the way"he said.Why can't i answer him ugh.she thought."umm miss are you okay?" he asked with a slight concern on his face."yea im alright im sarada,sorry im just thinking of something hehe"i said awkardly."okay class we have to pair you sa get your partner"said our teacher."do you mind if we pair up sarada?"he asked.OMG IS HE ASKING ME TO BE HE'S PARTNER SO DREAMY,!!!WAIT!! SARADA JUST SAY YES.i thought."Sure boruto lets pair up"i said with a smiling face.

Third person P.O.V

as sarada and boruto does their activities as a pair at last the class is over and all student sa fast as they could but sarada and boruto got blocked by their teacher.

Teacher's P.O.V
"Ms.Uchiha,Mr.Uzumaki can you stay for awhile i need talk to you
both about something."i said."why teach something wrong?"boruto said with a worried look."no you and sarada are gonna go head to head for our school science contest"i said"finally a contest i can win haahaha"boruto said confidence."haha yeah right lets see about that boruto"sarada said with a smirk.

Well a rivalry is born hahaha.i thought

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT HEHE😊