Chapter 4

Third person P.O.V

The two are going with there friends,Sarada is with Chocho and Sumire.The three are  in a van.While Boruto and Shikadai are in a Dodge Hellcat.When the stoplight has gone red boruto is almost at the school but somebody in a camaro challenge them into a race.Shikadai nodded to Boruto to accept the offer and Boruto agrees

(30 minutes later)

Sarada's P.O.V

"Where is that guy ugh i wanna beat him already!"Sarada complained loudly."Sorry Ms.Uchiha but we dont even know where Boruto is,even Shikadai."Our teacher said with a slight worry in his face."WAIT SHIKADAI IS NOT HERE WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPEN TO THEM."Chocho said really panic.Sarada tried to calm Chocho down but its no use Chocho is in full worrying Girlfriend mode.(There will be a chapter about SHIKACHO EXPLAINING HOW THEY GOT TOGETHER☺)

Third person P.O.V

(30 MINUTES AGO)

"OKAY BE READY SUCKER"The other guy said.

"LETS SEE ABOUT THAT."Boruto said while shouting.They rev up there engines and intensly look at each other.When the stoplight got green they raced each other and When Boruto got the lead the guy in the camaro bumped the rear of boruto's car, in this action the car suddenly lost control and it rolled five times real hard,this causes the other driver to panic and leaved them.

Sarada's P.O.V

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM AGAIN!!"Sarada said with rage."Ms.Uchiha they got in terrable terrable car accident near here they are getting rushed to the hospital."the teacher said calmly explaining what happened to the two boys."WE NEED TO GET THERE QUICK,SARADA I NEED TO SEE SHIKA-KUN!!"Chocho said while crying real hard."Chocho calm down will go ok."sarada said."ok lets get out of here pls."Chocho said while calming herself down.

Twenty minutes later they finally got in the hospital and rushed to Boruto and Shikadai's Room.

I wanna make the next chapter long so next chapter might take two days hehe i got a lot of work to do.