Chapter 9

"School hours"

Boruto's POV

" So Sarada asked on a date, what should i do. I mean im not that good lookin to be dating her but damn. Wait what if this is not a date? What if this is about the time that i told her bullies Im her boyfriend? Omg im freaking nervous"Boruto thought.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Boruto has been thinking about there meet up and he is excited and nervous at the same time.

"Ey Boruto what are you thinking about all day. Bro getting me worried man" Shikadai said.

"Well im kind of in a date with someone so yeah im very nervous" Boruto said while scratching his head.

"Ohhhhh thats why you look like a soggy pineapple slice all day" Shikadai said to boruto while holding his laughter so he can look calm while saying it.

"Yeah agreed......Wait WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME" Boruto chased Shikadai in the halls of the school .

While Boruto is having a chase with shikadai sarada is reading in the corner.

Sarada's POV

While im reading my Book
I heard really annoying sounds in the hallway. When i look i wasnt even suprised. Just seeing him like that makes me feel happy and annoyed at the same time.

Why you ask well first im just happy for him because his always living his life to the full and always enjoys every single thing that he has. Im annoyed because he always forgets to do his studies even though he is a top student. He always has this very annoying voice when he is fully active and ready to have fun . And the final reason why im annoyed is because im not a part of his fun times.

Boruto's POV

While i was chasing shikadai i saw a glimpse of sarada reading a book.
I wanted to go talk to her but i guess its not the right time and place to talk to her. Id rather talk to her on a date rather than talk to her right now and risking our date to be cancelled.

"HEY BORUTO WHY ARE SLOWING DOWN YOU SLOWPOKE" Shikadai shouted at boruto.

" NOW YOU HAVE DONE SHIKADAI IM GONNA PUT YOU IN TO THE GROUND YOU PINEAPPLE HEAD" Boruto shouted at shikadai while showing a smile. A smile that you dont want to see at all but they are still friends its just normal for them to tease each other.

Kakashi's POV

"Here we go again" kakashi though while giving a sight.

"COME HERE YOU TO BRATS " Kakashi Shouted while swinging his Belt of fury. Rumors said that the belt will hurt your body a hundred times in just one hit.

"RUN BORUTO RUN FOR YOUR LIFE"
Shikadai Shouted

"I AM RUNNING FOR MY LIFE TWINKLE TOES" Boruto Shouted back

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE GUYS
TO THE ONES THAT WAITED FOR THE UPDATE OF THIS BOOK IM SORRY I DECIDED TO GO ON A HIATUS WITHOUT ANNOUNCING IT TO YOU GUYS. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER