Chapter 6

Sarada's P.O.V

It has been a week since Boruto was released at the hospital and he still the oddball i know (and loved).

Boruto's P.O.V

It has been a week since i was released in the hospital, I was so happy that no one change, well close enough because Sarada has been acting weird lately, maybe she's mad me.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

When Boruto finally can attend class he rushed to go to school to meet his friends. When he got in class he is immediatley greeted by all of his classmates except the girl that cried in front of him. When he noticed he hurried to his seat next to her just to get ignored by her.

Boruto's P.O.V

When i sat down next to her she immedietly stood up and left the room. (Yup she's mad at me) I thought.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

FEW HOURS LATER

" I need to know why sarada is mad at me". Boruto saying with determination in his eyes.

"Boruto you idiot she is a tough girl you can't break her that easily". Shikadai said with a straight face.

"Lets see about that" Boruto whispered.

FEW MINUTES LATER

Boruto finally found sarada but when he attempted to approuch her a bunch of Bigger girls Cornered her in the wall.

"Come on sarada you know the drill"
One of them said.

"N-no not today, its time for me to stand up for my self" Sarada said while obviously showing some signs of fear.

All of the girls laugh at her and pushed her to the wall.

"You cant hurt us sarada, your just a wimpy rich nerd that gets a lot of attention for nothing, I mean you dont even have a boyfriend to save you on situations like this" one of them said with a mocking face.

(I need to save her) Boruto thought.

"F-first of Im not that rich, second i dont care about the attention of people, and third I Do-" sarada was cut off by boruto. "Third she does have a boyfriend and that is me".

(Boruto?? But why???) Sarada thought to her self while shaking in fear. 

"if you excuse me can i take my girlfriend now" Boruto said while giving a threatning look to the girls.

He then grabs sarada by the arm then ran off to the back of the school.

"Thats a relief" boruto said while catching his breath.
"B-baka"sarada whispered

"Wait what did you say" boruto asked.

"BAKA BAKA BAKA!!! IDIOT!!
YOU ARE A BIG IDIOT BORUTO!!!" sarada said while bursting in rage

"I didnt do anything wrong right?? I mean I saved you from those girls" Boruto said

"YOU ARE THAT STUPID? THOSE GIRLS ARE BIG THE BIG GOSSIPERS AT SCHOOL. THEY WILL SPREAD THIS THING LIKE A WILDFIRE!!!" SARADA SHOUTED AT NARUTO WHILE PUNCHING HIM IN THE CHEST.

"I-is that even a big deal because i think we would look like a great couple" Boruto said to her without even thinking. 

"R-really boruto where in a serious conversation righy now and you dont even care about it" Sarada said while blushing and worrying at the same time.

"First the car accident, now this. YOU ARE CLEARLY STUPID!!" sarada shouted to boruto's face again

"Well Im sorry sara-chan i was not thinking straight". Boruto said while putting his head down.

"DONT CALL ME SARA-CHAN, DONT EVEN TALK TO ME FOREVER!!!!" Sarada shouted AND SLAPS boruto in the face. Then she ran away from him so he cant see her cry.

" I need to make it up to her" Boruto whispered. 

THERE YOU GO GUYS THIS IS THE NEW CHAPTER. THIS IS REALLY THE BEGINING OF THEIR COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP AS FRIENDS THIS IS THE MAIN CORE OF THE STORY WHERE THE PROBLEMS BEGIN TO HAPPEN.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER