Chapter 8

Sarada's P.O.V

It has been Two months since that incident with boruto.("does he even like me anymore") Sarada thought.
"Sarada time to get up in your bed, Quick your gonna be late for school" Sakura said.

"Why even bother mom, i dont even want to go to school anymore" Sarada said while showing a little guilt in his face. "What's your problem baby, Im your mom you can tell me everything." Sakura said with concern on her face.

"Its just Ive been ignoring boruto for a long time now because of what happened to the school, its like when im close to him i feel anger and shyness at the same time, what is this feeling mom?".

"Well sweetheart that feeling might be love".
"So your saying I love Boruto?"
"Well yes because first off for me is obvious that you have a crush on him"
"WHAT!!!REALLY!!!"
"Yes you have been obvious for like a year,your just lucky because Boruto is stupid to know.

Sarada and her mom Sakura talked for a solid hour. When Sakura looked at the time she immediately grabbed her daughter and dragged her to school.

When they arrived Sarada felt like vomiting.

"Mom why did you do that"
"Well first of you are late second you need to go to Boruto and say sorry.

"O-ok" Sarada said with slight embarrassement.

Hours have gone by and its finally lunch time.

Sarada goes to the rooftops to be alone but instead she saw boruto.

"Oh hey Boruto"i called out to him with a smile but he didnt respond.

"Boruto hey are ya there hello"
Sarada said

"Yeah im good🙂" Boruto responded while smiling weakly.

"I was wondering if we could you know eat some ramen after school" Sarada said while thinking "THIS IS NOT GONNA WORK"
"sure why not. Im not that busy so sure" Boruto responded

Boruto's Pov

"IS SHE ASKING ME ON A DATE!!!!!!!!".

END OF CHAPTER8

WELL GUYS THANKYOU FOR READIN THE BOOK SORRY FOR MY LACK OF EFFORT FOR MAKIN A NEW CHAPTER SO PLS ENJOYY THIS NEW CHAPTER