Chapter 10

"Almost there"

Third person POV

As Lunch Approaches Boruto is still thinking of what to do in later on his "date" with sarada when suddenly.

Konohamar's P.O.V

"Ok class we have a new transferee, i need every one to be quite ok?" Konohamaru asked nicely. "Ok sensei" everyone replied.

Third person P.O.V
As Konohamaru called the new transferee everyone was shocked that there are actually two transferee's
Konohamaru was also shocked

Konohamaru's P.O.V

(What the hell Kakashi i thought their would only be one transferee ugh). He thought.

"Ok You introduce yourselves" Konohamaru said.

"Hello Everyone my Name is Rin Tohsaka,Nice to meet you all".

"And I am Usui takumi nice to meet you all" he said.

(Wow this students look like they are from somewhere really far) Konohamaru thought.

30 minutes later

LUNCH TIME

Boruto's P.O.V

"Finally its Lunch, i can finally eat" Boruto said

"Where are you going Boruto?" Shikadai asked

"I am going to the Cafeteria" Boruto Said while smiling.
(Well i am actually going to the rooftop to have peace and quite)
I thought.

As Boruto Arrives at the Rooftop he saw someone sitting at the corner and it was one of the transfered students.
He approached and greeted Rin.

"So How is Your first day here at the school" I asked

"Nothing special really, some of the girls approached me and talked to me and thats it" she said.

"Well to be honest a lot of the guys are already liking you hahaha" I told her while laughing so hard.

"Why are laughing? Dont you think Im pretty?" She asked me.

(Ah shit why did i asked that)
Rin thought.

"Well your cute for me but that's it hahaha" I said

(WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAID UGH SHIT I JUST COMPLEMENTED A RANDOM PERSON, WELL SHE'S MY CLASSMATE BUT SHE IS NEW UGHH) I THOUGHT.

"Hahaha Thankyou ummmm.......-"
"Boruto, my names Boruto"
"Oh Well thanks Boruto"

20 minutes after they finally decided to go to the classroom.

"Hey its almost Class, we should go" She said.

"Well ok then" i replied

As we walked throught the stairs Rin slipped.

"Ah shit Boruto!" She yelled
"RIN!"
When i caught her i also accidentaly tripped myself so we ended up rolling down the stairs.

(Why is it so dark. Is their something on my face) i thought

Rin's Breast was pressing on Boruto's Head after they fell. Rin Realized it so she stood up as quickly as possible.

"What the heck boruto you pervert" Rin shouted.

"Your the one that tripped and fell so I just tried to save you, but i guess my efforts are not enough hahaha" i just laughed at our situation.

"Ugh your somewhat annoying you know?" She said.

" I get that a lot hahaha, we should hurry now, class is almost starting " i said.

"OMG YOUR RIGHT LETS GO!" She said.

When we finally arrived at our room i saw someone glaring at me and its Sarada.

(What did i do wrong now) I sigh.

"Hey Boruto where did you go? We looked at the cafeteria and your not there" shikadai asked.

"Well i just decided to go to the rooftop so I could get some peace and quite" i said while laughing.

( But i didnt got any Peace and quite, instead I got to talked to rin and i got to be pressed by her breast hahaha) i thought.

RIN'S P.O.V

" Hey ummm your usui right? Your sitting at my sit" I asked

" yeah and I dont care if its your sit, find another one" he said

(Who the fuck do you think you are)
I thought

"What did you say again?"
I asked while clinching my fist.

"Are you deaf or something? I said get another ugh" he said.

After that reply Rin punched Usui and usui was shocked by this.

"Who the fuck do you think you are usui? Get the fuck out of my sit or else-" i was cut off.

"Or else what, gonna punch me in the face again? You punch like a baby" he said.

"Ugh whatever" i just walked away. I dont want to waist my time on some annoying guy like him.

Boruto's P.O.V

(Holy shit she is scary, i dont want to get punched) I thought.

WELL THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER
THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT BORING CUZ I WANT TO INTRODUCE SOME NEW CHARACTERS.

RIN TOHSAKA IS FROM THE FATE SERIES

AND USUI IS FROM THE ANIME KAICHOU WA MAID SAMA.

ILL MAKE SURE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE INTERESTING