Tell Me About Your Story!

Want at least one more reader? Here I am! (English only) If you post your story in the comment section of this or the second chapter, I will read your book. And if you're a reader, be sure to read through some of the comments! There are a few things to note, but you can post a request at any time without reading any more.

Firstly, know that I am a very slow reader. Secondly, while you are free to advertise any of your work - regardless of genre, grammar and spelling level, target audience, and so on - I have a few personal standards when it comes to "more mature" things. This includes but is not limited to:
swearing - yes, I'll stop reading if you use even simple swear words too often or in the wrong context;
graphic violence, though to be honest I'm not sure where my threshold is;
intimacy beyond childhood romance - kissing and pda okay, sensual descriptions not so okay, sex scenes out;
also bad - external media (visible without leaving the mobile app) that is immodest;
if it's too boring, difficult to read, or just not my mind of book, I'll stop after the first chapter.

Otherwise, share away! Whatever you post will go in the library that corresponds with this book, so I'll get notifications when you update, as well as recommendations to read more of your books. Cool, right?

Be warned, I might post a critique/review whether or not you ask for one (see below). That's just the kind of person I am. It's also what I want in return, though of course there are no barriers to entry such as you have to read something of mine first. Reading this is enough for me!

Got all that? Cool. Original works go here, fanfictions go in the second chapter.

Do you NOT at all want a critique and/or review, be sure to mention it. If you DO want a critique and/or review, feel free to ask for one or both. When I critique, it is to help you get better at your craft, according to what I know. When I review, it's not to tear you down as a person. And vice versa. I'm not mean spirited, so please don't misinterpret what I say as mean. I'm all about helping people feel better about the world and themselves.

How I Critique
My mindset for writing is of literary quality. That means, however, I don't have as much experience on writing for a Wattpad audience, specifically. For help in both areas, I have a few books collected in a library called "Writing on Writing." I love reading and sharing that stuff, and it's not limited to improvement. I also love to hear about your experience as a writer. It's my favorite form of non-fiction.

So post away! Post any genre, any number of books, you can even ask me to read all of your books! I'll read the first chapter at least for anything you post that meets my guidelines. I read on a first come, first served basis, so there's no fighting to get my attention. That being said, you may include a description in your request, if you so desire.

Thanks!