Betrayed

Ash's POV
How could they, my friends, rivals, even my own mother? I returned home from Kalos, after losing my sixth League but saving the region from Team Flare. They had suddenly made an appearance, and called me weak, told me to give up on my dream, that I could never become a true Pokemon Master. Even Serena, whom I had known for the longest. Even my Pokemon left me. The only one who stayed by my side was Aeria. She traveled with me through the regions, supported me through my losses, cheered with me when I won. And now, it was back to the two of us again, alone.

We hid in Mt. Silver, adapting to the climate, developing our aura powers and gathering a new group of Pokemon, a new team of trusted friends. The ones that remained with me on that day were, Greninja, Goodra, Hawlucha, Snivy, Pignite and Oshawott.

Aeria, who was a technology whiz, overode our six Pokemon limit, so now, I have a lot more Pokemon than before.

First off, an Eevee, the runt of its litter, abandoned by her mother. Then, a Riolu I had befriended a while ago came to find me, wanting to help. Next were a pair of Ralts, which I saved from Pokemon Hunter J, a Bagon, and finally, my Charizard.

Aeria's most trusted six still remained with her, though she did befriend a few more. Her main team was mostly Pokemon from her native region, Arvino, and I don't know much about it, but I'll list the six anyway. There's Drakeon, evolved from her starter (Eevee), Falture, Dracominium, Latias, Dragalge and Unfezant. The new additions do sound more impressive than mine, of course. She also found a pair of Ralts, but shiny, then there's Latios, Rayquaza, a black and purple Riolu, and last of all, a Reshiram she befriended in Unova.

We have been hiding in Mt. Silver for ten years, not making contact with the outside world.

Then a letter that changed both our lives arrived......