A New Journey

Stepping out of the airport, we entered Eon City, a beautiful combination of nature and technology. I had never seen Eon in such a light before, considering that Arvino was almost constantly plunged into Civil War. "Beautiful, isn't it? " I looked at Paul.

"Never knew that nature and technology could blend together so well. " Paul was gazing around at the scenery.

"Well, we can go sightseeing later, we still need to find somewhere to stay. " I lightly tugged his sleeve to snap him out of his trance.

"So do we go to a Pokemon Centre or... "

"We don't have Pokemon Centres here actually. They are called Healing Houses. And if my memory serves me right, it should be somewhere down the street. " I headed towards a cluster of buildings. "

"Why am I feeling like a third wheel here? " Ash muttered.

"Oops. Sorry Ash. " I pulled him along as well. "So, tell me, who are you attracted to? "

"Uhh, no one. " He said that a little too quickly.

"It's Desdemona isn't it? " Paul stifled a laugh.

"Well, yes. " Ash sighed. "I'm just not sure of how to tell her. "

"Well, just be honest with her and you should be fine. If there's one thing she doesn't like, it's lies." Being her sister, I knew her better than anyone.

We reached the Healing House and checked in. We would be staying for a week, then moving on to Pyrospark City.

This was the city in which I grew up, a city constantly ravaged by flames, gunshots, blood and war. I had never seen this city so calm, so pure, devoid of chaos.

Our week passed much quicker than I would have liked. Finally, we packed up and headed to Pyrospark City.

I had taken my first step into a new journey, a new life, and a new battle.

Alright everyone, this chapter is very late, but it took me a while to plan this. I decided to end the book here, and write a sequel, which won't come out for a while. Check my rant book for other updates!