The Letter

Aeria's POV
I stood on the mountainside, looking out to the horizon, my Drakeon curled around my shoulders and my Falture hovering overhead. A harsh wind was blowing, but I didn't care. Having stayed on Mt. Silver for ten years, I was used to the weather. A light flapping of wings. Drakeon immediately tightened her grip on me and prepared to launch a Dragon Rage attack.

A Pidgey appeared, dropping two letters at my feet, then hurriedly leaving. At that moment, Ash emerged from the cave. "What is going on? " He asked me.

"Nothing, Drakeon tried to roast a Pidgey. Okay, okay, I was joking. " I said when Drakeon showed her claws to me. " And, there's this. " I gave him the letter with his name on it.

"Let's get back inside before we read this. " Ash pulled me back inside, then we opened our letters.

Dear Aeria,

Considering your performance in the Pokemon Leagues in the past and recently, you are hereby invited to a tournament in which all the strongest trainers will compete. The Masters Tournament.

Winning this tournament will award you the name of Inter-Regional Champion, the best trainer in all the regions.

The Inter-Regional Committee of Champions

P. S. Finally, Aeria, I found you after ten years. Goddammit you are good at disappearing. Anyway, you should make sure Ash doesn't lose his head. They will be there. Good luck with the Tournament.
Veria

By now, all my Pokemon had gathered around me. Drakeon, Falture, Dracominium, Latias, Dragalge, Unfezant, Shiny Gallade and Gardevoir, Latios, Latias, Lucario, Rayquaza and Reshiram. I looked at them. We all thought the same thing. It's time to show the world that we were right all along.

I looked at Ash and saw that he was thinking the same thing, as were his Pokemon. His team now was Greninja, Goodra, Hawlucha, Serperior, Emboar, Samurwott, Sylveon, Gallade and Gardevoir, Lucario, Salamence and Charizard.

It was time the world saw, not just his strength, but his strong bond with his Pokemon.

Another mission. One we can't fail.

We gathered those few things we kept with us during these ten years, then prepared to leave Mt. Silver.