Chapter 3: Kaito Kid appears

~Recap on Detective and Thief~

It was only mere ten seconds before Kid appears when the count down finished smoke begin to fill the room.

'Here he comes' Y/N thought.

"Y/N its time" Conan said.

~end of Recap~

Smoke filled the room Conan and Y/N was aware of what's going to happen next, suddenly someone was next to the glass container of the Blue Birthday. Y/N was thinking of a plan for this, laughter from the white-suited thief was heard gaining everyone's attention.

"KAITO KID!" Nakamori yelled and ran towards the place where Kid was.

"Nakamori san WAIT!!" Megure shouted at Nakamori.

When Nakamori neared at Kid, Kid threw something and smoke came out. 'This is bad' Y/N thought and turned to Conan who also fronted her. "Conan we need to head up." Y/N said.

"I know Y/N he must be running now let's go." Conan said and the two of them run off heading to the rooftop leaving the police and Ran behind.

Y/N and Conan were on the rooftop Y/N was panting and after minutes regained her breath. There they saw Kaito standing few meters in front of them his back facing them.

"Hm, Tantei looks like you have someone with you." Kid spoke and turned around looking at Conan then to Y/N. The three of them stared at each other for minutes.

"Heh, you afraid that we have another company with us eh, Kid?" Conan smirked.

"I don't really mind Tantei, is she a detective also?" Kid said looking at Y/N.

"And if I am would you gladly surrender to us now?" Y/N said grinning widely.

"You want me to? hah, that's funny but you know I'd rather steal you away than surrender." Kid said gaining a 'Tch' from Y/N.

"Let's stop this, Kid we're going to capture right here right now." Conan said and signaled Y/N to get ready.

"Conan lend me that elastic belt of yours I have a plan." Y/N whispered to Conan who just nodded.

"Ready?"Conan asked.

"ready when you are." Y/N said smirking at Kid.

"Ho...looks like you have some interesting plan going on" Kid said and laughed but vanished when he felt something on his waist tightening. He looked and saw Y/N tie the belt Conan gave to her numerous times and stopped standing in front of him smirking then attached the belt to her waist and tying also it to her, 'If the plan fails attaching myself to him would be the best option and having a tracker with me if he takes me away with him when he escapes with no choice but to let me be with him when he flies off and when we land I'll use my stun gun with me and handcuff him.' Y/N thought not showing her thoughts on her face.

"Young Lady you should know that when tying up a thief you should have the arms wrap around too not tie my waist and tie up yourself with me." Kid smirked back at Y/N who in seconds looked at Conan and nodded.

"Conan better ready that stun gun of yours." Y/N said making Kid look at her in a curious look and looked at Conan who's aiming the wristwatch on his hand at him.

'Heh, I can dodge that this two are fools unless' Kid trailed off in his thoughts when Y/N grabbed her pulling him close to her.

"W-what,.." Kid said.

"Now Mr.Thief san let's get this over." Y/N said and grinned their bodies were so close to each other. Y/N looked directly at Kid's eyes capturing the thief's attention and away from Conan and gripping on Kid's arms tightly so he can't move.